Security | LastPass 3.1.7 / 22.214.171.124 / 4.1.2 / 4.1.23 / 4.1.26
Date: 12/14/2016 06:14 PM
Size: 12.9 MB
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 1251 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• One Master Pssword: Your LastPass master password is the only password you'll ever need.
• Automatic Form Filling: Set up multiple 'profiles' and automatically fill your personal information into web forms accurately and safely.
• One Click Login: Easily log into your websites seamlessly with a single click of your mouse button.
• Secure Your Data: Your sensitive data is encrypted on your Mac. Only your LastPass password can unlock your data and only YOU have it.
• Synchronize Across Browsers: Your data is securely synchronized across all devices giving you access to it anywhere at anytime.
• Share With Friends: Securely share logins with friends and let them share logins with you and never worry about sending sensitive login credential by email ever again.
• Import Your Data: Easily Import existing passwords from Internet Explorer, Firefox, RoboForm, 1Password, KeePass, MyPasswordSafe, Password Agent, Password Safe, Sxipper, Passpack and TurboPasswords.
• Backup and Restore: An encrypted backup copy of your data is stored in your account at Lastpass.com. Securely and seamlessly restore your passwords if you change computers.
• Generate Secure Passwords: Generate hack-proof passwords with a single click, knowing that you'll never have to remember them or type them in ever again.
• Universal Access: Access and manage your data at home, work, or at an Internet Cafe online at LastPass.com.
• Access From USB Key: Securely backup your data to a USB key and use Firefox Portable or LastPass Pocket to use your data directly from the USB key.
• Screen Keyboard: Enter your password using your mouse on a virtual screen keyboard to protect yourself from keyloggers and keysniffers or use One Time Passwords.
• One Time Passwords: Access your LastPass vault using one time passwords when using untrusted computers or networks and never worry about revealing your actual LastPass master password.
• Identities: Use Identities to control which sites you can access. For example, create a work identity that does not contain any of your personal accounts.
• Phishing Protection: Automatically protect yourself from revealing your login credentials to phishing websites. LastPass will not fill your login credentials on any phishing websites.
• Identify Weak Passwords: Run the LastPass Security Challenge to analyze your passwords for weaknesses and learn how you can maximize protection against identity theft.
Download link is for the Universal installer version 4.1.2. Available separately are:
Version 4.1.23 for Safari
Version 4.1.23 for Chrome
Version 4.1.26 for Firefox
Version 126.96.36.199 for Opera
Version 3.18 from the Mac App Store
OS X 10.7+
MGID NEWS FEED: