Audio | Libra 2.1.9
Author: Steve Roy, Software Design
Date: 09/20/2011 04:24 PM
Size: 11.4 MB
Requires: OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
Downloaded: 3133 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
There are many uses for multiple libraries:
• Have music on one or more external drives.
• Use multiple iPods with the same computer account.
• Put music in separate libraries for different purposes.
• Allows to create new libraries.
• Allows to rename and delete libraries.
• Automatically quits and relaunch iTunes when switching library.
• Localized in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian and Dutch.
• Improved reliability when switching library. In essence, the various operations required to change library are monitored step by step and if any one of them fails, the entire operation is rewinded back to how things were before.
• Each library has its own set of iTunes preferences. Among other things, this makes it possible to have different libraries located in different places, on the local disk or remote volumes.
• Implemented notification of updates, at launch or manually.
• Import command. This command lets you create a library from an existing folder of music files.
• Get Info command.
• Reveal in Finder command.
OS X 10.2-10.7
iTunes 4 +
Project has been abandoned.
MGID NEWS FEED: