Admin Tools | Mac Shutdown 4.0
Author: Tension Software
Date: 05/06/2016 09:32 PM
Size: 3.3 MB
License: Shareware $12.00
Requires: OS X 10.10/10.11
Downloaded: 2738 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
It is customizable using a easy to use setting setup panel (no coding required). You can choose to shutdown the Mac when a specified event happens (when a Safari file download is finished) or on a specific date and time.
The user can choose to shutdown the Mac:
• On a scheduled plan
• On a specific date and time
• When a generic file is removed or moved on your Hard Disk
• When a download is finished: using Safari using Firefox or Camino or Netscape using Speed Download
• A t launch time to use it via Apple iCal
• When a keyword is found inside a continuously checked web wage
Mac Shutdown uses two types of Shutdown:
• The 'Soft Shutdown' is issued at finder level and ask to all the running app to quit before shut down the Mac (is the method used also in the previous release 2).
• The 'Hard shutdown' is issued at system level and offer a very low level of probability of having the shut down interrupted by an app refusing to quit.
Limitations: 10-day trial.
OS X 10.10+
MGID NEWS FEED: