Audio | Macsome AudioBook Converter 2.2.0
Author: Macsome Inc.
Date: 09/21/2016 12:12 AM
Size: 6.6 MB
License: Shareware $34.95
Requires: OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Downloaded: 1413 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
It converts any audio books on your iTunes in 5X speed and could be CD-quality. Chapters kept after conversion. Convert audiobook AA files you bought to play anywhere, such as iPod, PSP, Creative zen, iRiver, cell phone, etc. So, it's also an purchased audio book converter.
• Very Fast Converting Speed: The recording speed is 5X fast than playback speed. And the output file will be encoded while recording.
• Convert Audible AA to MP3 to Play anywhere: In Audiobook Converter, you can easily select AA files from iTunes audiobook library. Then convert them into MP3 or AAC in 5X speed to play anywhere.
• Convert Any Audio Book Could Play on iTunes: No matter what format the audio book is, if it could be played on iTunes, Macsome AudioBookConverter will convert it to MP3 or AAC format for you.
• Remove DRM protection: Converting any audio book into MP3 or AAC format, the DRM protections on audio book will be removed. So, it's also an .aa converter, Audible book converter, or audio book DRM remover.
• Keep ID Tags: The ID Tags will be preserved in output MP3 or AAC files while converting. When you split a big audio book file to several small files, the ID Tags will be preserved, too.
• Could be CD Quality: There are several preset output formats. And you could customize the output format.
• Batch Conversion Supported: You may select several audio book files to convert. Then click "Convert" button to start converting. What you need to do is just wait for the result of conversion.
• Silent Recording: The recording procedure is silent.
• Very Fast Big File Splitter Inside: There is a audio book file splitting function inside AudioBookConverter. If you need to have serveral small files instead of a big one, the Split funciton will help you.
• Several ways to split the output file: You can set to split the ouptfile by the duration, file size, number of files. And you can split the output file by the chapters of the output file.
• No Extra Hardware or Vitual Drive Needed: Macsome AudioBookConverter won't install any virtual drive, and needn't any extra hardware. You just install it on your Mac, then start your conversion.
• No Limitation of Converting Times: Audio book you purchased can only burn to Disc once on each authorized Mac, but no limitation of play it on your iTunes. So, if you want, you could convert them as many times as you want with Macsome Audio Book Converter.
OS X 10.8+
MGID NEWS FEED: