Anti-Virus | McAfee Internet Security for Mac 2014
Date: 05/30/2014 06:55 PM
License: $79.99 per year
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 1536 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
What Mac users are up against on the Internet
• Online phishing scams along with the prevalence of other malicious programs have increased by 50%* in the past few years
• 11 million people were victims of online identity theft last year**
• 5% of all web sites are malicious, putting you at risk for fraud, identity theft, and dangerous downloads that you might unknowingly pass along to others***
What Mac users are risking by being unprotected
• Phishing scams and social networking website attacks are on the rise and can result in identity theft
• Malware not only harms your Mac but it can steal your personal information
• Malicious software also puts friends and family at risk if you send them potentially damaging email or files
• Go online protected against cyber attacks or malicious websites. Protects against harmful programs that monitor, collect and sell your personal information.
• Freely surf, search and browse the web. McAfee SiteAdvisor technology indicates website safety ratings before you click with red, yellow or green color codes. It also recognizes phishing sites and blocks them.
• Shop, bank, and trade online more securely. Identity protection, anti-phishing and Site Advisor software all help keep you safe during financial transactions.
• Keep uninvited guests from accessing your computer when you're online. McAfee firewall restricts access to your computer and files when you are online.
• Know that you're protected from future Internet threats. McAfee catches Internet threats before they reach you, the perfect insurance against emerging threats.
• Freely download files and receive email attachments. Scans and cleans downloaded files and attachments from email and IM programs.
• Safely use any external drive. Scans any external drive for potential threats to your Mac.
• Keep your Mac family and friends safe. Protects against viruses, trojans, worms, bots, and root-kits. Repairs and removes infections from files without damaging format or contents.
OS X 10.7 - 10.9
MGID NEWS FEED: