Multimedia | MediaLink 2.66
Author: Nullriver, Inc.
Date: 07/23/2013 11:00 PM
Size: 7.8 MB
License: Shareware $20.00
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8
Downloaded: 992 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Enjoying your media through the PlayStation 3 has never been this easy, on any platform -- and the Mac isn't just any platform. Its our favorite platform, so we've taken great care to create a seamless solution.
iTunes In Your Living Room:
• With MediaLink's flawless iTunes integration, getting to your songs on your PlayStation 3 is just as easy as it is on your Mac. Find any song, album or artist with ease in the Mac-like navigation system provided by MediaLink. MediaLink also conveniently shares your Playlists, Podcasts and Videos to your PlayStation 3.
• Made a change to your Playlists? No problem, MediaLink will pick it up automatically in a few seconds and reflect that change on your PlayStation 3.
iPhoto In Vivid HD:
• With MediaLink, you can view your iPhoto photo library and slideshows on your television screen, they're especially beautiful in vivid high definition.
• Browse by photo album, event or watch a slideshow to the tune of your favorite song, its all easy and fun! Want some motion? Watch your iPhoto videos too!
HD Video Streaming:
• Make your PlayStation 3 your home media center. MediaLink can stream high definition video content to your living room with ease!
• Continue movies from where you left off or fast forward and rewind, all effortlessly using your PlayStation 3 and MediaLink.
On The Fly Transcoding:
• MediaLink is now able to transcode most unsupported video and image formats into a PS3-compatible format on the fly. This means you no longer need to convert certain videos before being able to play them on your PlayStation 3. You can also now optionally transcode all videos and images, which will enable down-scaling videos and images for slower network connections.
Take Your Media With Your PSP:
• If you have a PSP, you can enjoy all your media from anywhere in the world using remote play via the Internet with your PlayStation 3 and MediaLink.
Organize Your Way:
• Don't use iTunes or iPhoto? Do you have media stored outside your libraries? No problem! MediaLink has full folder organization support. MediaLink can easily locate music, photos and videos in any folder on your Mac and even preview it and collect ID3 information from your songs. Just select the folders you want MediaLink to share and you will instantly be able to access them from your PlayStation 3.
• Using MediaLink, you can also easily copy media from your Mac to your PlayStation 3's internal hard drive.
MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV
MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4
H.264, DIVX, XVID
AVI, WMV, ASF
MOV, MKV, FLV
JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP
RAW, PDF, PS, EPS, TGA
Download is for version 2.66. Commercial version 2.67 for OS X 10.7+ is available on the Mac App Store.
OS X 10.7.5+
A PlayStation 3 with a network connection
iTunes 9 or later for iTunes sharing
iPhoto '08 or later for iPhoto sharing
Aperture 2.0 or later for Aperture photo sharing
Also available are:
Intel version 2.4.2 for OS X 10.6
Universal Binary version 2.14 for OS X 10.5
Universal Binary version 1.72 for OS X 10.4
MGID NEWS FEED: