Appearance | Menu Master 2.0.3
Date: 03/27/2011 08:49 PM
Size: 7.3 MB
License: Shareware $12.00
Requires: OS X 10.6
Downloaded: 2867 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• Assign new shortcut keys to menu items in any application (switch languages quickly with new shortcuts, for example);
• Redefine existing shortcut keys in the menu items to the ones you like and remember;
• Remove unwanted shortcut keys (such as Command-K for Block Pop-Up Windows in Safari);
• Works in all native Mac OS X applications with real menus;
• Silly Effect - Animate your menu backgrounds.
And to save you from reading the manual, here's how you use Menu Master:
• Pull down the menu you want to change;
• Select the menu item you want to redefine shortcut for;
• Press the new shortcut combination while keeping the menu item selected, or press Delete key to remove a shortcut;
• That's it! Menu Master will now remember your change and automatically do it every time you start that application.
Limitations: 15-day trial.
OS X 10.6
Project has been abandoned.
MGID NEWS FEED: