Appearance | MenuAndDockless 2.0
Author: MOApp Software
Date: 10/27/2012 06:51 PM
Size: 680 KB
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8
Downloaded: 1337 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
On smaller screens (on an 11” MacBook Air for example) this often makes much sense because you gain a lot of more free ‘space’ and it reduces possible distractions.
And because under Snow Leopard the Finder is also written in Cocoa MenuAndDockless even works for the Finder (just needs to be restarted once).
How to use it:
1. Download and install SIMBL
2. Download and install MenuAndDockless
3. Open (restart) desired application - e.g. myTumblr or Safari
4. Open its “Window Menu”
5. Apply individual settings for each application
6. Hit control+return (or custom shortcut) to show/hide Menu and Dock
> or use Menu: Window: Toggle Menu And Dock
7. Hit cmd+return or custom shortcut) to toggle the Fullscreen
> or use Menu: Window: Toggle Fullscreen
8. Use other actions to center, resize or position the active window
OS X 10.7+
Also available is:
Version for OS X 10.6
MGID NEWS FEED: