Messaging | Minerva 1.3.0 Beta 1
Author: ChiperSoft Systems
Date: 03/26/2006 07:01 PM
Size: 3.1 MB
Requires: OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4
Downloaded: 2449 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• Compact interface: Have all your channels in one window, or one window for every channel.
• Optional Floating Taskbar lists all open chat windows for quick switching.
• Custom command aliases: Create your own command shortcuts using the built in command alias system.
• Custom contextual menus: Define what you want on your userlist menu .
• Nickname Autocomplete: Start typing a nick and press the tab key. Minerva show a list of closest matching nicknames, or just complete the nick if there's only one match.
• Custom definable message formats: Everyone likes their channel text formatted differently. Minerva lets you decide.
• Text / HTML Channel Logging: Why should your logs be less formatted then your output?
• Individual channel settings: Every channel remembers it's own settings, so when you come back the next day the window opens right where you left off.
• XDCC Tracker: For those who hang out in XDCC file sharing channels, Minerva offers a XDCC Tracker which catalogs all the file bot offerings.
• URL Tracker: Need a URL that someone said an hour ago? Don't scroll up, just look in the tracker.
• iChat Style IRC Buddylist: Floating window shows all your IRC buddies for each open network, and shows their status.
Limitations: Minerva IRC has been discontinued. You can use the following registration code to remove the nag screen:
Name: Minerva User
To enter this code, select About Minerva from the Application menu and option click on the word 'Unregistered', or type 'reg' without the quotes. Enter the name exactly as it appears above, capitalization is important.
OS X 10.2-10.4
MGID NEWS FEED: