Appearance | Mouseposé 3.2.5 / 3.2.7
Author: Boinx Software
Date: 01/04/2015 10:04 AM
Size: 7.1 MB
License: Shareware $4.99
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 3275 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Of course, there are other uses as well. If you have a large screen, it helps you quickly locate the mouse pointer when you return to your work after an interruption. Visually impaired people tell us that it helps them as well.
Visualizing Mouse Clicks:
• One of the most important aspects of presenting is for an audience to be able to follow what the presenter is doing. Clicking the mouse is usually easily missed, so Mouseposé 3 now lets you visualize the mouse clicks by drawing a red circle (or two or three depending on the number of mouse clicks) around the mouse. In Mouseposé 3, you can turn on a sound to be played when the Mouse is clicked and the right and left clicks have a different color.
• Hitting a user definable hot key turns on the Mouseposé effect, dimming the screen and putting the mouse pointer into a "virtual laserpointer" that makes it easy to locate. The desktop behind it remains functional, so that apps can be used while Mouseposé 3 is turned on. With Keynote 3, Apple even added a setting that allows you to use Mouseposé 3 with the popular presentation software
Highlight that Window:
• When the Mouse stays over a window for more than a configurable time, the focus automatically expands to highlight the window. Your presentation moves smoothly from detail to context.
Let it Speak for Itself:
• Wouldn't it be great if a program could explain itself? Mouseposé 3 can! Listen and watch as Mouseposé 3 takes you on a tour of itself, highlighting the most important switches and settings and showing you what it can do. Just click on 'Talkthrough', sit back and enjoy.
• A great program that puts other similar ones to shame. It’s not only the functionality but the elegance and good looks that make it a winner. After all, a presentation is supposed to look good, and Mouseposé if anything, will make it look even better.
Clearly Show What You Type:
• With keystroke visualisation, your audience sees the keys you press. This way they will understand your demonstration much better. Useful for product demos and trainings.
Excellence through Elegance:
• Your presentation tool should help you keep the flow going. A smooth start/stop animation is not only raising your audience's attention, it simply looks very good. And an adjustable smooth edge ads a certain touch.
AppleScript and Speech Recognition:
• Mouseposé 3 features an extended scripting dictionary which together with the speech synthesis of Mac OS X allows you to build your own 'Talkthrough' scripts. See the built-in help for an example script.
• With AppleScript, you can also tie in remote control devices such as Salling Clicker which lets you control your Mac from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
• You can also use speech recognition to turn Mouseposé 3 on and off via Speakable Items.
Download is for the demo version 3.2.5. Version 3.2.7 is available on the Mac App Store.
OS X 10.7+
MGID NEWS FEED: