Multimedia | MPlayer OS X Extended Revision 15
Date: 11/11/2013 09:36 AM
Size: 16.5 MB
Requires: OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 5105 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
MPlayer OSX Extended is based on the original MPlayer OSX project but has since undergone fundamental changes, making it a modern and easy to use video player. Thanks to multithreading and 64bit architecture, MPlayer OSX Extended is one of the fastest choices on OSX to play back HD H264 videos. It also supports instant playback of MKV files and advanced styled subtitles in the ASS format.
MPlayer OSX Extended uses the MPlayer open source project for decoding and integrates MPlayer's default key commands with a native OSX interface. Users of MPlayer should immediately feel at home and are able to tweak the fine details of the MPlayer invocation with binary bundles and additional command-line options.
• Up-to-date builds of MPlayer and FFmpeg.
• Clean and concise interface and preferences.
• Support for MKV files with embedded fonts and ASS subtitles.
• Multithreaded and 64bit-enabled for best playback performance.
• Built-in support for a wide range of video and audio formats.
• Fullscreen controls, playlist, inspector and interactive audio and video equalizers.
• Capture screenshots of any video.
• Automatic updates for itself and MPlayer binaries.
OS X 10.5+
MGID NEWS FEED: