Multimedia | nessViewer 3.7.3
Author: FINESS UG
Date: 09/09/2016 02:20 PM
Size: 6.8 MB
License: Shareware $50.00
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Downloaded: 891 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
The main idea is to use only one application to do all this instead of switching between several applications like DVD Player, FrontRow, Safari, QuickTime Player and Preview.
nessViewer supports various media: pictures, movies, DVDs and PDFs. Through QuickTime extensions all common movie formats can be edited and presented.
• Working tools are integrated in nessViewer which allow it to prepare media without switching to professional software for editing media like pictures or movies.
AppleTV, iPad, iPhone, iPod
• Movies can be exported with nessViewer to a compatible format for AppleTV, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Multiple movies can be exported in one step by the export functionality of the media show.
• With the integrated internet browser, web sites from various internet providers can be viewed and the offered media presented or collected in media shows for later presenting. The browser loads web sites safely by only loading content belonging to the web site.
Collect and Arrange media
• The media for a media show can be selected simply and fast from different storage places like iPhoto albums, media folders or even the internet. The collected media can be sorted or manually re-arranged and then saved for later presentation.
• Media presentations can be started with nessViewer in various ways: via drag & drop e.g. from the Finder, through menu functions e.g. to start a DVD, in media shows, the MediaCenter or DLNA
• The presentation menu allows it to change the aspect ratio of movies, zoom into movies and add the current media or all media to a new media show.
• The MediaCenter offers an easy & quick access to internet media, Aperture and iPhoto albums and events, iTunes media, Miro video podcasts and local media at the picture / movie folder or mounted volumes. Plenty of different media can be selected and continuously presented afterwards.
• MediaCenter and media presentations can be controlled by Apple remote control, NV Remote App for iPhone and iPod touch, trackpad, (Magic) mouse or keyboard.
• The media server provides media e.g. for the iPhone, whereat media will be converted automatically to a compatible format if necessary. Media from the iPhone can also be transfered to the computer by the FTP client of nessViewer App or presented on the computer by AirPlay. Through external tools even cinema movies (DVDs, EyeTV movies) can be streamed e.g. to the iPhone.
OS X 10.4.11+ for PPC, 10.5.8+ for Intel
Recommended QuickTime extensions: Perian and FlipForMac
Apple Remote Control or NV Remote App for iPhone/iPod touch to use the media center optimally
MGID NEWS FEED: