Messaging | Ovolab Phlink 4.0.1
Date: 08/19/2008 02:01 AM
License: Shareware: $149.95
Requires: OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5
Downloaded: 3060 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
More than an answering machine
• Phlink can monitor your phone line and log every incoming or outgoing call - even if placed from another phone on the line - allowing you to quickly find out when a person last called, and return the call at the click of a button.
• Ovolab Phlink allows you to label and annotate your calls, as well as sort and search through them. Using smart call lists, you can easily choose which calls to display: all missed calls, calls received in the last week, calls from and to a specific person - instantly switch between smart lists with a single mouse click.
• Phlink's call snooping feature allows you to keep a recording of all the conversations that take place on your phone line: you will never need to scribble down notes again! All your incoming and outgoing calls are conveniently listed in Phlink's call log, where you can play them back when needed.
Your voicemail is now email
• Ovolab Phlink can forward voicemail messages to you by email. You will receive them as email attachments, conveniently encoded in high quality at very low bitrates. By simply checking email, even while on the road, you will receive your voicemail along with your email messages.
• Recorded voicemail messages can be encoded in AAC or 3GPP format, among others, in order to compress them efficiently while maintaining a good sound quality. 3GPP can, for instance, turn a one-minute message into a small, 60KB email attachment.
The ultimate message center, on your Mac
• Enter the power of Ovolab Phlink. Then, enhance it with your own scripts.
• It can call you on your cell phone when your boss calls. Or when an important client leaves a message.• It can greet callers with personalized messages.• It adds a professional touch to your phone line, with multiple voice mailboxes, high-quality audio, call forwarding and fax detection.
• Even handle multiple phone lines at once, by simply connecting multiple telephone adapters to your Mac.
• And if you have a network of Macs, Phlink can pop up incoming call notifications on other Macs on the local network as well! It's network caller ID, without requiring any configuration - thanks to Bonjour technology.
Limitations: Ovolab Phlink has been abandoned. You can use it for free by using the following registration code: OVPH-900C-0027-1RZL-C743.
OS X 10.3.9-10.5
Phlink Telephone Adapter
MGID NEWS FEED: