Internet Tools | Proxifier 2.11
Author: Initex Software
Date: 08/13/2012 01:02 PM
Size: 2.6 MB
License: Shareware $39.95
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 4183 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
There are many network applications that do not support working through proxy servers and thus cannot be used behind a LAN or firewall(s). These can compromise corporate privacy and lead you to many other restrictions. Proxifier solves all of these problems and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite software without any restrictions. Additionally, it lets you gain extra control over network security and add more power to network functionality.
With Proxifier you can work with any Internet client (browsers, ftp, ICQ, IRC, P2P, telnet, ssh, video/audio, games...) through a network that is separated from the Internet by a firewall (only one open port is required).
Proxifier will provide you with added privacy in all your Internet activities. An example is sending and receiving email through a proxy server or by chaining multiple proxy servers together. Proxifier supports all mail clients while allowing you to remain anonymous.
Proxifier allows you to:
• Run any network applications through a proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.
• Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.
• Bypass firewall restrictions (connect to restricted ports).
• Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTPS.
• "Tunnel" the entire system (force all network connections in the system work through a proxy server or a chain of proxy servers).
• Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
• Use flexible Proxification Rules.
• Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
• Work through a chain of proxy servers (and the ability to combine different proxy standards; SOCK4, SOCKS5, HTTP)
• View information on current connections (addresses, rate, data transfer, connection time, etc.) in real-time.
• View information on bandwidth usage as a colored diagram in real-time.
• Maintain log files.
• Log incoming and outgoing traffic.
• Get detailed reports on network errors.
• ... and much more.
Limitations: 30-day trial.
OS X 10.6+
Also available is:
Version 1.3.5 for OS X 10.5+
MGID NEWS FEED: