Internet Tools | PureFTPd Manager 1.8
Date: 11/13/2009 12:14 AM
Size: 10.9 MB
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Downloaded: 3252 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Mac OS X Add-ons
• PureFTPd Manager's goal is to integrate nicely PureFTPd on Mac OS X client and server. A startup item that loads PureFTPd while booting your system is provided as well as Rendezvous support so your server is instantly visible to everyone in your local network.
• To help you set up your server, an assistant will be pop up first time you launch PureFTPd Manager.
• With PureFTPd Manager, you can control the server's behaviour in few clicks. Enable / disable anonymous access, configure your authentification methods, regulate bandwith usage, and many more...
• Virtual users is a simple mechanism to store a list of users, with their password, name, uid, directory, etc. It's just like your NetInfo database... But it's not. It's a different file, only for FTP. It means that you can easily create FTP-only accounts without messing your system accounts.
• Thousands of virtual users can share the same system user, as long as they all are chrooted, and they have their own home directory.
• PureFTPd Manager features a complete User Manager that lets you create and remove Virtual Users and control their access.
• To make sure you don't miss a thing, PureFTPd Manager analyzes server's logs and provides detailed statistics about users' requests, recording downloads and uploads, transfer size, date and host's internet address.
• Using Virtual hosts is a convenient way of hosting several FTP sites on the same computer; a must have for extreme FTP administrators !
• PureFTPd Manager's Virtual Hosts management records your virtual servers and enables them automatically every time you start PureFTPd.
• It's always nice to know what's going on. PureFTPd Manager provides statistics on connected users and bandwidth usage, lets you close user sessions and can refresh automatically so you won't miss a thing.
• Easy setup assistant
• Uninstall in few clicks
• Server status in realtime
• Consult server logs smoothly
• Powerful Virtual User mechanism
• Serve several hosts on the same
• Full integration with Mac OS X
• Control server settings through
• Anonymous user capabilities
• PureDB / MySQL users base
• Support for SSL encrypted logins
• Support for directory aliases
• And much more: Virtual directories, time and ip restrictions, user banner creation, log graphs, ...
OS X 10.4-10.6
MGID NEWS FEED: