Multimedia | QT Sync 0.3.3
Author: Michael Gerbes
Date: 12/17/2007 08:53 AM
Size: 7.8 MB
Requires: OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5
Downloaded: 2736 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
What can you do with QT Sync ?
• Watch your movies in Full Screen.
• Correct Audio/Video Sync problems "on-the-fly".
• Works also great with Airfoil. Visit the FAQ page to learn more.
• Change the Aspect Ratio of movies without losing quality. (No re-encoding needed.)
• Combine movies which have been splitted into several parts.
• Crop the movie.
• Insert a text track with TimeCode or Feet+Frames information into the movie.
• QT Sync plays all QuickTime movie files. (This includes .mov, .avi, .mpg, etc.)
• It has a normal and a Full screen mode.
• The difference ("offset") between picture and sound is shown alternatively as "frames" (pictures), milliseconds or "TimeScale units" (the internal time unit of QuickTime).
• You can enter the offset for video and/or audio tracks either in a nice little controller window or (in the Full screen mode) by using shortcuts.
• QT Sync supports both the input of numerical values (you may have seen this in other "syncing" programs) and the "shifting" of tracks in adjustable steps.
• The "sync"ed movies can be saved either as "Reference Movie" or "Self-Contained Movie" (QuickTime-compatible). (Saving as "Reference Movie" is recommended if the original movie file is not to be changed. A reference movie is only several 100 KB in size, because it does not contain the actual picture and sound data, but only controller data. But you always need the original movie file for playing.)
QT Sync is freeware. However, if you enjoy using QT Sync and would like to help support its development, please consider making a donation.
OS X 10.3 - 10.5
MGID NEWS FEED: