Drive Utilities | RAMDisk Manager 1.2.1
Date: 07/31/2014 09:52 AM
License: Shareware $6.80
Requires: OS X 10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 367 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
RAM Disks are special devices created in Random Access Memory (RAM) which can be used as normal drives to speedup the work on huge documents (pictures, movies, etc...) and prevent Hard Disks and Solid State Drives (SSD) unnecessary read/write when some system folders are redirected to them.
RAMDisk Manager allow to create standard and custom system-based RAM disks which can be used to speedup your system.
• Create standard and custom System based RAM Disks without using script coding
• Synchronize RAM Disks contents with linked folders
• Automatically create and restore Ram Disks at user session login
• Monitor RAM Disks used space and do something useful below custom levels
• Show/Hide RAM Disks from Finder
• Share RAM Disks settings with other RAM Disk Manager users by using Import/Export features
OS X 10.8+
MGID NEWS FEED: