Covert Ops | RemoteSight 1.2
Author: Ben Bird
Date: 05/21/2014 07:30 PM
Size: 3.7 MB
License: Shareware $27.00
Requires: OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 1746 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
The primary use of RemoteSight is as part of a Mac-based video surveillance system, sending video and audio feeds over a network to a central recording computer. To this end it integrates seamlessly with SecuritySpy, our flagship video surveillance software product.
RemoteSight can also be used as a standalone application for remotely monitoring anything happening on or around a particular computer, effectively turning the computer's camera into a network camera that can be viewed in a web browser such as Safari.
• Streams video and audio via the built-in web server
• Supports most Mac-compatible cameras and audio input devices
• Screen capture
• Runs in the background with low CPU usage
• Integrates seamlessly with SecuritySpy
• Supports both JPEG and MPEG-4 video streaming formats
• Remote management of settings via the web interface
Limitations: 30-day trial, before purchase all features are available however the streamed video will include a demo message.
OS X 10.5+
Video input device, such as a built-in iSight/Facetime camera or a FireWire or USB camera. See the help page for a full list of supported devices.
Also available is:
PPC version 1.0.4 for OS X 10.4
MGID NEWS FEED: