Browsers | Roccat 7.2
Date: 03/24/2017 09:12 PM
Size: 5.4 MB
Requires: OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 2848 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Both let you reorder tabs around and quickly switch between them. The default tabs gives you more viewing space to see the website that you are currently on. VisiTabs however allows you to see a miniture version of the website on each tabs so finding the website is easier than ever before.
Roccat also lets you assign words or characters to forward to a webpage, these are called "Navigate launchers". For example you can set the letter "g" to go to google.com, so when you type "g" into the address bar it will load google.com.
View More Sites:
• No matter what browser you use, there are always some websites which tell you that you need a different browser to view the site.
• Most of these sites actually work fine in other browsers, Roccat lets you change your user agent which is what websites use to decide what browser you are using.
• Roccat lets you change your user agent to various versions of Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox. It also lets you change it to a couple versions of Opera and of course Runecats Explorer.
Solving the Time When You "Don't Need Glasses":
• We all have those times when we can't see the text in a text field, especially when trying to highlight a few words in a sentence. Well in Roccat this problem is solved! Simply hold down on a text field for 5 seconds, it will then grow in size so you can see very easily what you are doing.
Zooming In :
• Roccat also supports other multi-touch gestures such as pinch to zoom. This means that you can quickly zoom in and out of you webpages without having to treck through menus.
Navigate Launchers :
• Navigate Launchers is a gift from Runecats Explorer, the great thing about Roccat's Navigate Launchers is that you can now create your own!
• These Navigate Launchers do not have to follow the standard form of n;<letter> you can now set a navigate launcher as the letter e for example.
• We have also created a NL for the bug report page, so if you find a bug just type bug in the address bar!
• Roccat provides the best tools to see what your site and other people's sites are doing.
• Roccat has a source viewer based on iRuneText for looking through the html code, it nicely colour codes the source to make it easier to read.
• Roccat also has web inspector which gives you a much more in dept viewer to look through the code and resources which the website has to offer.
Text Case Changing :
• A feature ported from the RuneText family is the case changer. The case changer allows you to add formatting to your writting on the web, just another small feature to make your life easier.
OS X 10.5+
MGID NEWS FEED: