File Management | Rsync 3.7.1
Date: 12/10/2016 11:44 PM
Size: 3.9 MB
Requires: OS X 10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 1846 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Rsync finds files that need to be transferred using a "quick check" algorithm (by default) that looks for files that have changed in size or in last-modified time. Any changes in the other preserved attributes (as requested by options) are made on the destination file directly when the quick check indicates that the file's data does not need to be updated.
• support for copying links, devices, owners, groups, and permissions
• sexclude and exclude-from options similar to GNU tar
• sa CVS exclude mode for ignoring the same files that CVS would ignore
• scan use any transparent remote shell, including ssh or rsh
• sdoes not require super-user privileges
• spipelining of file transfers to minimize latency costs
• ssupport for anonymous or authenticated rsync daemons (ideal for mirroring)
Note: Rsync must be compiled before use.
OS X 10.11+
MGID NEWS FEED: