Security | Safe Sphere 2.3
Author: Pascal Nohl
Date: 06/29/2012 09:49 PM
Size: 8.8 MB
License: Shareware $20.00
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
Downloaded: 3492 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• A global window holding all your lists.
• Relational logic.
• The database is based on SQLite a light speed fast and rock solid open source SQL database.
• Search function that searches the database for matches. You may setup the search function to span over all lists and fields.
• Features plug-ins to extend Safe Sphere with new lists and new layouts.
• Build in support
• Plugin Designer to edit or create plug-ins. No programming knowledge is required
• Feature to hide messages in a Picture.
• Change your password or the encryption scheme at any moment.
• Duplicate records for similar items.
• Import complete Be Safe 2.x databases.
• Fast lock feature. Safe Sphere locks all the data by the click on a button. • It can also be set up to lock itself as the window goes to the background.
• Preferences are set on the places they are used.
• Inventory report with tree view and fast access to records.
A Pro version of Safe Sphere is also available. See author's comparison page for details.
Limitations: Safe Sphere can be downloaded and used in demo mode with a limit on the number of records that can be added. The demo version is not limited in the number of records it can display (can be used as free viewer on other computers)
OS X 10.4-10.7
MGID NEWS FEED: