Covert Ops | SecuritySpy 4.1.1
Author: Ben Bird
Date: 02/26/2017 06:52 PM
Size: 13.8 MB
License: Shareware $43.00+
Requires: OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 3969 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Unlike traditional analog CCTV systems, there is no need for bulky tapes to change nor for spending hours viewing the captured video. SecuritySpy also offers better image quality and much more convenient access to your captured footage.
A major advantage of using SecuritySpy is the Remote Viewing feature, which allows you to access your surveillance system over the internet or over a local network using a web browser.
• Displays and captures video from multiple cameras simultaneously:
Multiple cameras can be connected and SecuritySpy can use them all at the same time
• Supports Macintosh compatible video and audio input devices:
Devices that connect to the computer by USB, FireWire, or as a PCI card
• Supports network cameras and network video servers:
Devices that connect to the computer over an ethernet network
• Motion Detection and Timelapse capture features, with audio:
The motion detection capture feature records only when motion is detected; the timelapse capture features records continuously
• Built-in web server for viewing of images and video over a network:
You can connect to SecuritySpy remotely using a web browser to view live images and captured footage
• Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras:
Allows you to control the pan/tilt angle and zoom setting of certain cameras directly from within SecuritySpy
• Powerful real-time compression:
Video can be compressed during recording to conserve disk space - compression options include JPEG and MPEG-4
• FTP upload feature:
Automatically sends captured footage to a remote computer over a local network or the internet for backup
• Email notification feature:
Automatically sends an email notification with attached images when motion is detected
• Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion:
When a recording is triggered by motion detection, you can have it start from a number of seconds earlier to capture anything important that may have happened before the actual trigger
• Other features include: audible alarms when motion is detected; timestamp feature; schedule to activate cameras at set times of the day/week; mask feature for ignoring motion in certain parts of the video image; Browser feature for easy playback of captured footage; network video streaming from one copy of SecuritySpy to another running on a different computer; auto-deletion of old footage to free disk space; AppleScript support.
OS X 10.7+
MGID NEWS FEED: