Input Device | ShareMouse 3.0.59
Author: Bartels Media GmbH
Date: 02/10/2017 12:26 AM
Size: 1.6 MB
Requires: OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 1471 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
ShareMouse also includes mouse sharing, allowing to to operate multiple computers with one mouse. Unlike a physical mouse switch, ShareMouse doesn't require you to press any button. Instead, just move the mouse to the computer you wish to operate.
Mouse & Keyboard Sharing Features: ShareMouse allows you to control a computer from any other computer with following features:
• Automatic and configuration-free monitor layout sensing.
• Any computer can remote control any other computer in any direction.
• Hotkeys can be defined to jump directly to a specific monitor.
• The Panic button cancel/reset any current remote control session.
• Automatic dimming of inactive monitors.
• Cross-platform compatible with Mac OSX and Windows support.
• Vertical and horizontal wheel-mouse and Touchpad scrolling.
• Support for up to 26 monitors and computers.
• Support for Windows Fast User Switching and Windows Vista/7 User Account Control (UAC) pop-ups.
• Optional network traffic encryption.
• Portable mode for use with USB thumb drives.
File Exchange Features: ShareMouse can copy files between multiple computers by just dragging them with the mouse between the computers:
• Drag & Drop any files from one computer to another.
• Support of drag & drop of multiple files.
• Progress bar and speedometer for larger files transmissions.
• Cancel-button to cancel file transmissions at any time.
Clipboard Sharing Features: ShareMouse can also share the clipboard between multiple computers:
• The Clipboard Synchronization supports text, bitmaps, files and folders containing multiple files.
• Clipboard contents can be sent to a specific computer to avoid accidental overwrite of any computer's clipboard.
• Clipboard Sharing works independently from Windows network file shares. No need to fiddle with network file sharing.
Unique Features in ShareMouse: On top of above feature lists, some features are unique to ShareMouse:
• Zero configuration - ShareMouse and automatically determines the positions of your monitor without any manual configuration.
• Flexibility - ShareMouse works in any direction and allows you to use anycomputer's mouse & keyboard on any monitor of any other computer without any re-configuration.
• Full Control - The Monitor Arrangement allows you to precisely configure your monitor setup. Monitors can be positioned including slight vertical/horizontal offsets between the monitors.
• Auto Fall-Back - ShareMouse automatically updates the monitor layout if any monitor of any computer becomes temporarily unavailable.
• High Performance - The custom network protocol is specialized for remote control purposes and ensures smooth mouse cursor precision.
OS X 10.8+
MGID NEWS FEED: