Security | SimpleAuthority 3.7
Date: 04/20/2015 02:41 PM
Size: 65.9 MB
License: Freeware / $50.00
Requires: OS X 10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 1036 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
These identities are designed to be used in other applications such as for:
• secure two factor authentication - using a technology like KeyVault for controlling access to Web resources
• secure email - for digital signing and encryption of email
• document signing - including PDF, Word and OpenOffice documents
• VPN access - to provide a much higher level of security than username/password access
• client SSL authentication - to control access to an online service such as a <li>subversion repository or wiki
• server SSL authentication - to authenticate a Web server to people within a known community
• code signing - including Java archives, Windows executables, etc.
License: SimpleAuthority is free and contains no nag screens when used to manage up to 4 users. If you want to manage more users, or if you require advanced features, then you need to purchase a license.
OS X 10.8.3+
Also available is:
Intel version 3.5 for OS X 10.5-7
MGID NEWS FEED: