Admin Tools | SmartSleep 3.22
Date: 09/09/2013 10:26 AM
Size: 3.3 MB
License: Shareware $5.95
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 2108 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• QuickSleep feature - sleep your Mac immediately the way you want.
• SmartSleep Menu Item - figure out the current Sleep State and QuickSleep.
• Insomnia feature in Menu Item - to keep your Mac awake
• Five different sleep modes to chose from:
- system default
- smart sleep (if your Mac has a battery )
- sleep only
- hibernate only
- sleep and hibernate
• Does not need admin privileges - You do not need to have SmartSleep in your Dock to keep it running as you can enable to run it as a loginItem in the preferences.
Your MacBook or MacBook Pro knows the following sleep states:
• sleep:machine will go to sleep only (saves state in RAM only, battery keeps RAM contents)
• sleep & hibernate: machine sleeps and hibernates. (default)
• hibernate only: machine will go to hibernate only. (saves state on disk, battery will not be used)
• Just sleep means that the notebook will go to sleep fast, but you lose the ability to change the battery as the battery is needed to keep the contents of the memory (RAM).
• Just sleep and hibernate will wake the computer fast, but sleeping will take ages as the contents of the memory are saved to disk before entering the sleep.
OS X 10.6.8+
MacBook or MacBook Pro
64-bit Intel Required
MGID NEWS FEED: