Mail Utilities | SnapMail 5.2.3
Author: glass bead software
Date: 03/03/2010 07:34 PM
Size: 11.2 MB
License: Shareware $32.00
Requires: OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
Downloaded: 2782 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Unlike instant messaging, SnapMail uses peer-to-peer technology and does not rely on Internet servers to send mail within your local network. This makes SnapMail a very fast in-house messaging system that complements your Internet email. All of your messaging can be conducted without fear of accidentally sending mail out of your company.
In addition, there is no junk mail and no non-company e-mailing. You can be sure that everything in SnapMail is company business. SnapMail also connects remote offices securely across the Internet, creating a "virtual LAN."
SnapMail is plug and play software. It installs in a minute and is immediately usable. SnapMail configures itself and finds other users on the network without system administration.
• Seamlessly send files between Macintosh and Windows computers.
• In addition to regular mail messages, send "Snaps" that notify the recipient with an alert pop-up. Respond directly to Snaps with a single mouse click using preconfigured "SnapBacks" (e.g. Take a message for me).
• Send reminder messages to yourself or others that will arrive at some future time.
• Activate an auto-reply message when you are busy or out of the office
• Create templates for text or forms that you send often, including their intended recipients. Identify these templates with color icons that give your mail a personal touch.
• Receive return receipts when your mail is read
• Send attachments with your mail (including folders)
• Manage your mail with folders and full search capability
• Proofread your messages using a while-you-type built-in spell checker and spelling suggestions
• Create groups, so you can send mail to a number of people with one easy selection
• Choose how you will be notified of mail delivery with sounds, icons, and alert boxes
OS X 10.3-10.6
MGID NEWS FEED: