Audio | SndSampler 6.5
Author: Alan Glenn
Date: 06/20/2011 11:14 PM
Size: 6.9 MB
Requires: Classic/OS X
Downloaded: 3175 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Download also includes Audiomaton, which is inteded as a companion or helper application to SndSampler. It enables you to use SndSampler to process a large group of audio files automatically, with little or no intervention on your part.
• Support for 8, 16, 24, and 32-bit integer samples, as well as 32 and 64-bit floating point samples
• Support for sample rates of 96 kHz, 192 kHz, and higher
• Support for multi-channel sound up to 32 channels, even on Macs with only two-channel (stereo) output
• Standard editing features: Cut, Copy, Paste, Mix
• Independent editing of each channel
• Text-entry option for most editing functions, allowing sample-accurate precision
• Unlimited undo
• Recording of audio data directly to RAM (for flawless recordings even in the virtual-memory environment of OS X) or to a huge 64PB (that's right, petabyte) file on your hard drive
• Support for dozens of file formats such as AIFF, CAF, MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Sun, NeXT, WAVE, Sound Designer II, QuickTime movies, raw audio, ASCII/Unicode text, split stereo, more
• MP3 encoding with either LAME or iTunes as you prefer
• LEQ (Long-Term Equivalent Level) function for comparing and adjusting sound loudness
• Jukebox mode for playing thousands of audio files in succession (when you drop them on the application's icon and hold down the option key)
• Memo mode for the easy recording of audio memos
• In conjunction with the helper application Audiomaton (separate registration required) can process thousands of audio files in "batch mode"
• Synching of sounds to QuickTime movies via an easy-to-use Movie Editor
• Support for any V2 Audio Unit effect, including offline effects
• Built-in FX: Echo; Delay; Eight varieties of Reverb; Chorus; a highly user-customizable Flanger; Phaser; Pitch Bend; Nine-band Equalizer; Dynamic Pan; Dynamic Fade; Tremolo; Wah-Wah; Distortion; Butterworth, Chebyshev, Notch, and FIR filters; etc.
• Runs natively on any version of Mac OS X
• Mac Classic system requirements: 8.5 or later, Sound Manager 3.2 or later
License: SndSampler is now freeware. (But remember it is still protected by copyright.) If you want to use an older version than 6.5, you can register it with this code: 665568253386155383. (For Audiomaton use 539231565037160016.)
OS X 10.1.2+
OS 8.6 - 9.x with CarbonLib 1.2 and higher
Project has been abandoned. Mac.MajorGeeks.Com keeps abandoned freeware programs available to download for anyone who might be looking for them.
MGID NEWS FEED: