Drivers | SteerMouse 5.1
Author: Plentycom Systems
Date: 04/27/2017 05:52 PM
Size: 2.6 MB
License: Shareware $19.99
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 3745 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Adjusting the cursor's Tracking Speed and Sensitivity:
Apple's driver only allows adjustment for the Tracking Speed. SteerMouse lets you control the Sensitivity on top of that. Adjusting both configurations makes it easier to find the ideal setting to fit the movements of your hand.
SteerMouse moves the cursor automatically:
When a window or dialog box is activated, SteerMouse automatically moves the cursor to a specified location on the screen: the default button, the cancel button, the close button, etc... And thanks to the cursor's animated movement you never lose sight of its position.
SteerMouse supports the Tilt Wheel:
You can assign horizontal scrolling, a vertical scrolling or shortcut keys. In addition, you can adjust the scrolling speed and acceleration.
SteerMouse supports up to 16 buttons:
SteerMouse allows you to customize all buttons on any multi-button mouse, even if it has 8 or 12 buttons. You can make the best use of buttons that previously did not work on Mac.
SteerMouse is customizable for each application:
You can configure your mouse with different groups of settings for different applications. This lets you make the best use of all buttons and Tilt wheel in all applications.
SteerMouse has a lot of convenient and unique functions, and customizes your mouse greatly:
• Input Shortcut Keys: Assign shortcut keys. It is possible to assign shortcut keys based on the rotation of the scroll ball and wheel.
• Cursor Movement: Move the cursor to a specific location, such as the default button and the close button, etc. You never lose sight of the cursor's position, because the cursor does animated movement.
• Scroll: Scroll vertically or holizontally. You can adjust the scrolling speed and acceleration.
• Click: You can assign click, double-click or modifier click, etc...
• Switch Application: Display the process screen for switching applications.
• Open: Open a file or launch an application.
• Exposé & Dashboard: Assign Exposé or Dashboard. In addition to the buttons, it is also possible to assign them based on the rotation of the scroll ball and wheel.
Limitations: 30-day trial.
OS X 10.6+
(Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad are not supported.)
MGID NEWS FEED: