Admin Tools | Super Shut Down 2.1
Date: 11/04/2005 11:11 AM
Size: 1.2 Mb
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5
Downloaded: 3153 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
You will recognize the features of the standard shut down interface, with more options :
• You can choose your startup disk in a menu.
• You can force, if you need, the restart or the shutdown.
• You can schedule restart, shutdown, sleep, and forced actions.
• You can personnalize every shortcut.
• You can add a delay to every button.
Why a delay ? Because this is always when the Shutdown button is clicked that we realize we have forgotten to do something. So, a short delay is perfect to cancel the shutdown process.
OS X 10.4 or 10.5
May work on earlier versions of OS X
MGID NEWS FEED: