Office | Tables 1.5.13
Author: Daniel Schwill
Date: 10/27/2014 06:56 PM
Size: 6.7 MB
License: Shareware $47.05
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Downloaded: 1933 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Data can represent numbers in addition to dates, percentage rates or amounts. Tables offer extensive options to format the data. Format them as currency, as an amount, as percentage rates, scientifically or with different date formats.
Create visually attractive invoices, lists or reports and even add some photos, PDF documents or charts to present your data with a great visual impact.
You can create your own named styles in Tables to quickly assign the same formatting properties to other cells and also receive a uniform look for your document.
Calculations and Functions
• Tables offers you a wide range of calculation options and many functions from different areas.
• Starting from simple operations like addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and involution until numerical compares like less, greater, equal or unequal up to more than 100 functions from the areas:
• Mathematics, Trigonometry, Financial, Statistic, Matrix, Date & Time, Text, Logical, Spreadsheet and Information
• Tables offers different options to present data as a number, an amount, a percentage or as date & time.
• You are able to exactly specify the format for numbers by setting up the number of decimal points or by displaying a separator. Further on you can specify a prefix or suffix as well as displaying negative values in red.
• For date & time you can choose the display format depending on your local system settings. By that you are able to specify whether and how to display the date, the time or both.
• If the system formats for date & time are insufficient you are able to define an individual format for date & time.
• If you don't want to search for the format string in the whole user's guide book you can just use an assistant to compose a format string.
Images and Charts
• You can add Images, PDF documents or Charts to any sheet of your document to present everything with a great visual impact.
• You can freely position the graphics on any page. Scale or flip the graphics to your needs. Different borders and a shadow you can add to the graphics or you can change the opacity so that underlying cells or other graphics shine through.
• You can use charts of types: pie, line, (stacked) areas as well as (stacked) columns for a graphical representation of your data.
• Styles offer you possibilities to define formatting of a cell. Then you can simply assign these style to other cells for formatting.
• You do not only have your document quickly formatted but you can get a unique look for the whole document as well.
• If any of your defined styles is not longer sufficient you are able to redefine the style. All cells using this style will then automatically suite the new formatting properties.
Limitations: 30-day trial.
OS X 10.4+
MGID NEWS FEED: