Audio | Tagger 188.8.131.52
Author: Bilal Syed Hussain
Date: 07/17/2014 10:44 AM
Size: 1.5 MB
Requires: OS X 10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 749 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• Aqua User Interface: Intuitive user interface based on technology that features everything you would expect from a good Mac application, including time savers like drag and drop, Quick Look, and more.
• Batch Operations: Multiple file tag editing is easy since Tagger supports applying changes to a selection of files.
• Auto Tagging: Tagger can Search for the tags off the internet (using vgmdb). Tagger will retrieve matching result and allows you to browse the result and finally apply the tags to the selection.
• Superior Tag Support: Tagger supports nearly all of the tags of both MP3 and MP4
• File Renaming: Tagger supports batch renaming of files from their tags, using any format you choose e.g. 01 - Title.
• Table view: Tagger has a sortable table view (which supports all the tag fields) for easy editing.
• Convenient Folder Operations: Tagger allows you set a default folder, allows draging audio files and folders to the dock icon or table view to go directly to the file and more.
• Finder Labels: Finder labels are supported for easy organisation. They can be assigned with a Finder like right click menu.
• Tag Manipulation: Tagger supports changing the capitalization (Uppercase, lowercase, and Title Case) for readability. It also supports renumbering of files and triming whitespace.
• Artwork: Tagger supports embeding artwork in audio files. The image can also be dragged to a folder e.g. the desktop using a customised format.
OS X 10.8+
MGID NEWS FEED: