Ergonomics | Take A Pause 1.5
Author: Fabio Mancinelli
Date: 01/23/2007 09:12 AM
Size: 547 KB
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Downloaded: 2648 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
The main menu is accessible by clicking on the Take A Pause! icon in the menu bar. Besides the standard menu items, it provides the following functionalities:
• An indication of how many mintues are left before the next pause starts.
• Disable: Allows the user to temporarily disable Take A Pause!
• Check for updates: Automatically downloads and install updates, if present.
The preferences panel contains two sections: General and Updates.
In the General section you can customize the work and pause interval, and activate some more options:
• Postpone the pause: Allows the user to postpone the pause by the given amout of time. This is done by clicking on the postpone button once the screen is locked.
• Give up the pause: Allows the user to completely give up the pause.
• Restart if idle: Resets the minutes-to-next pause counter to the work interval if the user is idle for more than the given amount of time.
• Changes to the work interval will be effective after the next pause terminates.
In the Updates section you can enable or disable the application updates checking at startup.
OS X 10.4.4-10.6
Project has been abandoned. Mac.MajorGeeks.Com keeps abandoned freeware programs available to download for anyone who might be looking for them.
MGID NEWS FEED: