Input Device | TapTap 1.6.3
Date: 10/08/2014 02:11 PM
Size: 5.2 MB
License: Shareware $19.99
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Downloaded: 2095 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• You can access TapTap from anywhere, whatever the current application or your activity on your Mac.
• TapTap is always available and you simply activate it via the keyboard or in combination with the mouse position.
• Use abbreviations for quick access to your applications or data.
• Use the contextual menu to access the contents of your favorite folders and navigate easily within your disks.
• TapTap searches and displays the contents of the Address Book entries. When available, the image of the entry is displayed, and the phone number in a large and visible font. You can also use a shortcut to create an email.
• Click in the center of the menu bar with the Control key pressed to access a menu with the files and folders you defined. The menu lets you browse inside the folders, and open the selected item.
• You can assign shortcuts to specific applications, files and folders to open them with the shortcut without needing to open the access search window.
Limitations: 30-day trial.
MGID NEWS FEED: