Office | Task Coach 1.3.41
Author: Frank Niessink
Date: 06/22/2014 11:57 PM
Size: 25.6 MB
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 971 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
• Creating, editing, and deleting tasks and subtasks.
• Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
• Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
• Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
• Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
• Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from Outlook or Thunderbird onto a task viewer.
• Attachments can be added to tasks, notes, and categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages from Outlook or Thunderbird, or URL's onto a task, note or category.
• Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
• Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
• Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting Task Coach.
• Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
• The Task Coach file format (.tsk) is XML.
• Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (Comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
• Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, Task Coach prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort order.
• Task Coach can be run from a removable medium.
• Tasks and notes can be synchronized via a Funambol server such as My Funambol.
Also available is Task Coach for iPod touch, iPad and iPhone
OS X 10.4+
MGID NEWS FEED: