All In One | TinkerTool System 2 v3.4
Author: Marcel Bresink Software-Systeme
Date: 07/25/2014 12:54 PM
Size: 17.5 MB
License: Shareware $14.00
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
Downloaded: 1875 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
All options available in the current situation are accessible via “panes”, very similar to the techniques you already know from the System Preferences application. The features are controlled via a single window which allows you to use the application as a general toolbox and First Aid assistant.
• built-in maintenance features of Mac OS X, usually not visible on the graphical user interface,
• extended file operations, not available in the Mac OS X Finder,
• the possibility to access advanced system settings which are not visible in System Preferences,
• genuine and unique features of TinkerTool System, designed to resolve typical real-world problems of administrators and to fix the effects of certain defects ("bugs") in the operating system,
• an emergency tool to troubleshoot and repair Mac OS X in cases where the graphical user interface is no longer starting correctly or the user account of the system administrator has been damaged.
Together with its sister program TinkerTool which is available at no charge, TinkerTool System is a perfect substitute for the following types of maintenance applications:
• Finder enhancers,
• Cache and font cache cleaners,
• Tools to access hidden preference settings,
• Applications to make objects invisible in the Finder,
• Internet browser privacy protection tools,
• Programs to control the Macintosh startup chime,
• Tools to remove international language support files,
• Log file browsers,
• Application deinstallers,
• Single User Mode troubleshooting tools,
• Service menu control programs,
• Spell-checker dictionary editors,
• and many others.
Limitations: You can download the application free of charge and test whether it fits your needs. You can select between two different modes of testing the program, named Evaluation Mode and Demo Mode.
•Evaluation mode allows you to use the software without any limitations, no matter if you own a registration code or not. Only the following restriction applies: You can launch the application five (5) times per computer only. You can launch the application five (5) times per computer only. After five launches, evaluation mode will end and can no longer be enabled for any copy of this application having the version number you have evaluated. After the evaluation period has ended, the program will fall back to demo mode.
•Demo Mode. Without a valid registration code (and after the free evaluation period has ended), the application will operate in demo mode only.A window with the note Running in Demo Mode appears each time the application is started. The window Running in Demo Mode also appears whenever you attempt to use a feature which is not included in the list at the right. This feature will be blocked, so it cannot be used.
OS X 10.6+
MGID NEWS FEED: