Back Up | Tri-BACKUP 8.0.9
Date: 03/17/2017 06:13 PM
Size: 16.4 MB
License: Shareware $69.99
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 2718 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Copy your disk:
Create a bootable copy of your disk updated regularly and automatically. You can restart from the copy at any time and retrieve all your data and applications in your usual environment. This function is also useful if you want to change your startup disk or to duplicate an environment on multiple machines.
Save your data:
Tri-BACKUP automatically and regularly copies your files to one or more internal or external drives, on another machine, network, FTP server, etc;You can multiply your backups to increase the security of your data.
Transfers your data:
Synchronize multiple machines, share files and group documents from multiple users, across a local network or through external drives, and you can even use systems like Dropbox updated by Tri-BACKUP.
Automate your backups:
Let your backups run automatically in the background without disturbing you or slow down the use of your machine. Programmed actions can be triggered at the time and frequency of your choice, or automatically executed when a disk is connected, or when you quit an application.
Compare and control:
With the immediate actions of Tri-BACKUP, you compare the contents of two folders and you can control exactly what needs to be copied, synchronized or deleted.
• Multiple modes: copy, backup, synchronization, deletion, compression, comparison, etc..
• Multiple backup modes: Evolutive (which keeps multiple versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial Disc Copy, etc..
• "Programmed Actions" running in the background, with automatic execution.
• Management of various contexts (office, home, nomad) to adapt the execution of certain actions (so that they are activated onlyin a particular context).
• "Immediate Actions" to check and control precisely what needs to be copied, deleted or modified.
• Ability to make encrypted backup (password protected).
• Create an unlimited number of programmed actions.
• Opening of immediate actions containing the settings stored in your programmed actions.
• Restoration with search of the location where the most recent backup of a particular folder was done.
• Restore Time Machine backups.
• History of executed actions, of copied files, etc..
• Posts information on the progress of actions.
• Automatically mount remote volumes
Tri-BACKUP is also available in Pro version, which adds specific functions such as backupto web server, control the actions from another machine, double checking of copy, or sending e-mail alerts (for example, to send email to an administrator when errors were detected, or to monitor the proper implementation of backups).
Limitations: Trial mode available for 30 days.
OS X 10.6+
MGID NEWS FEED: