Input Device | Typinator 7.1
Date: 01/13/2017 08:56 PM
Size: 9 MB
License: Shareware € 24.99
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 3228 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
With thousands of predefined corrections for common typos and misspelled words for US and British English, German and French, Typinator is not only just a typing assistant that speeds repetitive typing tasks, but also a system-wide auto-correction tool that automatically fixes typing errors and misspelled words.
Typinator increases your:
• Set up a list of often used e-mail phrases, addresses and other boilerplates.
• Insert the current date and/or time in a variety of formats with a few keystrokes.
• Auto-correct commonly misspelled words across all the applications you use.
• Insert pictures, such as signatures and smilies.
• Create standard customer service responses.
• Acknowledge customer orders and send shipping advisories (with the current date and time automatically inserted into your standard text).
• Insert logos, product schematics, and maps.
• Auto-correct your most frequent typing errors.
• Create templates for code fragments, code blocks, and templates.
• Implement documentation standards.
• Define shorthands for frequently used Unix commands.
• Use the built-in HTML snippets to simplify and speed up editing of web pages.
• Easy to configure
• Simple to use
• Quickly create new snippets
• Quickly search for snippets
• AutoCorrection sets
• HTML snippets set
• FileMaker functions set
• Set options let you define individual settings per set.
• Synchronization support for DropBox and MobileMe iDisk
• Import from TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, text files, ...
• Set the cursor position within the expanded text.
• Insert the current clipboard into the expanded text
• Inserts the current date and time
• "Types" pictures
• Preformatted text insertion
• Case sensitive expansion
OS X 10.6+
MGID NEWS FEED: