Browsers | URL Manager Pro 4.5
Author: Alco Blom
Date: 12/27/2016 06:30 PM
Size: 6.6 MB
License: Shareware $25.00
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 2991 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
URL Manager Pro solves many of the problems of keeping track of your bookmarks. URL Manager Pro offers you an array of powerful features for collecting, manipulating, and using very large collections of URLs. Not just URLs of Web pages, but also the URLs of email addresses, newservers, FTP sites, Telnet hosts, and more.
• System-Wide Access: You can access your bookmarks in any application through a Menu Extra.
• Integration: You can access your bookmarks from the browser's menu bar and from the Dock.
• Accessible: Your bookmarks are stored in URL Manager Pro bookmark files, which you can store and manipulate in an intuitive way. No need to hunt for your bookmarks in browser preferences folders. You can set the app to automatically save at certain intervals as well as backup copies of bookmark documents to external devices on each save. You can easily save or publish your bookmarks to your iDisk or Dropbox.
• History: You can surf the web using several different browsers, and URL Manager Pro will keep a History record of each.
• Import and Export: URL Manager Pro can import from and export to Safari, Firefox, Chrome, OmniWeb, Camino, iCab, Mozilla and Netscape. It lets you 'harvest' bookmarks by importing XML (XBEL), HTML and text files for bookmarks and URLs.
• Mac OS X app: Customizable toolbar, standard Window Menu and Fonts Panel, Font Smoothing, Sheets and Drawer Windows, Cocoa Status Item and support for Dropbox. Included Spotlight importer.
OS X 10.6+
Also available is:
Version 3.5b10 for OS X 10.3 through 10.5 PPC
MGID NEWS FEED: