Security | Utility Lock 1.0.2
Date: 05/29/2007 09:52 AM
Size: 797 KB
Requires: OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5
Downloaded: 3874 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Utility Lock was designed to be simple to use but effective, you will notice it is all straight forward but just for the fun heres the guide...
How To Use:
• Utility Lock was designed to be simple to use but effective, you will notice it is all straight forward but just for the fun heres the guide...
• When you open Utility Lock you will be presented with a dialog asking if you would like to receive updates, along with a password field. Be sure to set the password as the locks will not work with out it.
• After you have finished with those dialogs, notice a small black lock appear in you top right menu bar, click on this and you will be presented with a small menu.
• All the locks are located in the "Locks" submenu and all the other preferences and options are in the main menu of the icon.
• It is now possible to enable the lock from a AppleScript, to do so below is the command:
tell application "Utility Lock" to lockscreen
• You can also unlock the screen but you must enable it under the options of Utility Lock:
tell application "Utility Lock" to unlockscreen
I have now included a special preference panel to access the hidden and unsupported features, however this was left off:
disableStatusItem (1 = do not show status icon / 0 = do show )
Utility Lock is freeware. However, if you enjoy using Utility Lock and would like to help support its development, please consider making a donation.
OS X 10.2-10.5
MGID NEWS FEED: