Security | Vault 1.2.5
Author: TorchWood Software
Date: 10/29/2011 11:48 PM
Size: 6.3 MB
License: Shareware $9.99
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
Downloaded: 3351 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
To keep you safe from prying eyes, your passwords are not displayed (unless you choose otherwise). Simply click on the clipboard button to copy your password to the clipboard and then paste it into the password field of the system that you are logging into. Vault will automatically clear the clipboard after 6 seconds, or any other interval that you set as long as Vault is still running.
• Store all of your passwords, program serial numbers and credit card information in one secure location.
• Data is secured in an industrial strength AES 128 bit encrypted database.
• Data files can be stored on a network server making it accessible from different computers running Stalker.
• Multiple data files can be created and stored in different locations with individual passwords.
• Lifetime license. Buy now and receive free updates for the life of the product.
• Built in backup function allows you to easily backup your data file to any location that you specify.
• Print out a hard copy of your lists as an additional way to backup your important information.
Limitations: You will be limited to 2 entries in each category.
Download is for version 1.2.5. Commercial version 1.4 for OS X 10.6.6 or later is available at the Mac App Store.
OS X 10.4-10.7
MGID NEWS FEED: