Multimedia | VideoCanvas 3.0.4
Author: Norrkross Software
Date: 10/26/2012 12:50 PM
Size: 22.2 MB
License: Shareware $9.99
Requires: OS X 10.8
Downloaded: 1077 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
VideoCanvas is ideal both for quickly throwing together some video clips to put on YouTube as well as for making an advanced animated multi track movie with precise control over the result.
VideoCanvas's open format timeline makes editing very easy and efficient. And you don't have to wait for importing or rendering as it uses multiple cores and the graphics card for real time display.
There are lots of non destructive real time filter effects such as green screening or color adjustments and virtually any attribute can be animated.
You can also use VideoCanvas for effects, resizing and cropping of still images as well as movies and for transcoding to various file formats and devices.
• Real time video: Real time non destructive video effects using Core Image
• Editing: Arrange sequences of video clips, still images and sound
• Layers: Unlimited layers with transparency compositing
• Effects: Lots of filters and transitions. In addition to the Mac OS X build in filters there are easy to use filters for making colours transparent, toning images to transparent, blur-clearing edges and more.
• Nodal compositing: Build complex trees of effects and composite actions by dragging and connecting nodes representing filters.
• Key-framing: Key-framing of all controls such as sizes, positions, colours etc. Filter parameters can be varied over time for amazing effects.
• Mix audio: Audio levels are also easy to keyframe for exactly controlling the mix over time with fade in and outs.
• Gradual effects: Control how much an effect should be apply.
• Exporting: Exports to popular QuickTime formats.
• Exact control: Detailed control over all elements of the effects and compositions.
• Plug Ins: Automatically loads and creates user interface controls for Mac OS X Image Units
• Simple: The beautiful, simple user interface will quickly get you started with little or no training.
• Titles and texts: Put titles and texts into your movies and images and even apply amazing effects to them, -just as with video and images.
• Draw shapes: Draw rectangles, ovals, circles and lines and color them as you please. Make them change using key framing.
• Image editing: In addition to producing video VideoCanvas can be used for editing still image, as a simple alternative to Photoshop
• Media browser: Easy access to iLife media, such as images and video from iPhoto and iTunes as well as music and sound effects from GarageBand and media from any folder on your hard drive or network.
• Reads almost everything: Drag almost all video and image file formats anyone ever heard of into VideoCanvas.
• Mac standards: VideoCanvas works as you'd expect from any high quality software made for Mac, including drag and drop, text layout controls, undo and more.
MGID NEWS FEED: