Drivers | Virtual CD-RW 1.2.0
Date: 12/05/2012 12:37 AM
Size: 1.5 MB
License: Shareware $29.95
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
Downloaded: 1865 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
This is completely different from a disk image (.dmg) file created by the Mac OS X Disk Utility because disk image files do not appear to be inserted in a real optical drive so many software programs that require the CD to be found in a real optical drive simply do not work with .dmg files but do work perfectly with a virtual drive like the one created by Virtual CD-RW.
• Virtual CD-RW installs a CD icon on the Mac OS X menu bar and you use the CD icon in the menu bar to interact with the Virtual CD-RW.
• Burn to a virtual CD to bin/cue format
• Insert and read from a virtual CD in bin/cue, iso, or cdr format
• Erase a virtual CD
Most operations can be completed in these easy steps:
• From the CD menu choose either New Media or Existing media
• The new or existing virtual CD will appear on your desktop
• Read from the virtual CD just like a standard CD
• Burn to the virtual CD just like a standard CD from any application including the Finder or iTunes.
OS X 10.6-10.8
MGID NEWS FEED: