Input Device | VirtualKeyboard 3.9.5
Author: CORALLO Software
Date: 11/05/2014 04:45 PM
Size: 4.6 MB
License: Shareware $19.95
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Downloaded: 3043 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
To use VirtualKeyboard simply click on the keys of the on-screen keyboard and each keypress will be sent to the active application. It works seamlessly with all standard Mac applications allowing you to type virtually anywhere a hardware keyboard can be used. As with a real keyboard, to get uppercase characters you click Shift first, or to type in all uppercase, click Lock. Similarly, it handles command-key combinations, dead-keys, and modifier key - click combinations.
• Fully functional on-screen keyboard floating above other applications.
• Works with US and international keyboard layouts
• Offers four, fully resizable, keyboard models: extended, standard, reduced and mini.
• Handles command-key combinations, modifier key-click combinations and auto-key repeat.
• Provides an option that makes the keyboard transparent (0-90%) when you move the cursor away.
• "Labels" feature: you can type text you use frequently (like a return address, letter head, signature, ecc.) into all Mac OS X applications simply select it from Label menu.
• Provides various visual and audio-feedback features including speaking what you type (the latter option is built-in for English).
• Self-minimizing keyboard: this feature automatically reduces the keyboard size if it is not used for a determined period of time.
• Open contextual menus when the left mouse button is hold pressed.
Limitations: 14-day trial
OS X 10.6+
Also available is:
Universal Binary version 3.8.4 for OS X 10.4+
MGID NEWS FEED: