Browsers | Webstractor 1.6
Date: 03/14/2006 10:30 PM
Size: 4.9 MB
License: Shareware $79.99
Requires: OS X 10.3/10.4
Downloaded: 3462 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Do more than capture and edit. “Radar” monitors web pages for changes and keywords. Choose the pages, assign keywords, Webstractor keeps your research updated automatically.
• Are your bookmark folders becoming large and unwieldy? Get thumbnail previews and keep unique Webstractor documents for each topic.
• Web pages are full of things you don't need: Webstractor allows you to delete what you don't need without losing the original format.
• Collate your work: Gather from multiple web pages, add your own content, and create a table of contents and bibliography.
• Do you ever need to keep a web page? Webstractor makes an automatic copy of every page you visit which is then available offline.
• Don't waste time checking for changes on your favorite sites: Just tell Radar what to look for and it will download the latest information, automatically.
• Do more than just search for a word on the web page you’re looking at: Instantaneously search every web page you’ve captured, using multiple words, with results ranked by relevance.
• Share more than just URLs: You can print, share via PDF or even distribute the Webstractor document itself, allowing others to extend your research.
Limitations: Fully-functional demonstration version. After Webstractor’s trial period you will no longer be able to save documents, but can continue to open, browse, and print (watermarked) existing Webstractor documents.
OS X 10.3-10.4
Project has been abandoned.
MGID NEWS FEED: