Internet Tools | Xtorrent 2.1(v171)
Date: 11/28/2012 01:10 AM
Size: 2.4 MB
License: Shareware $25.00+
Requires: OS X 10.6/10.7
Downloaded: 4611 times
Easiest torrent search, ever:
• Enter your keywords and Xtorrent instantly queries torrent search engines all across the web (as chosen by you). It's that simple.
• Within seconds, results pop up in a familiar table view, ranked by quality. You can even dig into the contents of folders to find the right file you want.
• Once you've found your files, just click 'download'. Search and download within a single app - perfected by Xtorrent.
Open & customizable:
• New in Xtorrent 2 is an open search feature that gives you control over the sites used to search.
• Xtorrent 2 lets you choose from a roster of popular torrent search engines, picking only the sites of interest to you. If your favorite torrent site isn't included for some reason, you can easily add it and Xtorrent will begin using it for searches.
The most advanced Mac torrent client:
• Xtorrent 2 introduces Xcore, a new torrent engine written from the ground up exclusively for Mac OS X. It's 100% Cocoa and uses the latest technologies in Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. The result is a lightweight, stable experience that's optimized for the Mac.
• Xcore implements a fully modern torrent engine featuring support for all relevant torrent protocols (such as peer exchange and message stream encryption). In plain English, Xcore is lean, mean, and ready for the future.
• Under-the-hood improvements are great, but Xtorrent 2 also makes the super easy download user experience even better. It's now even easier to manage your downloads with the addition of a straightforward download queue. It's easy to use - just tell Xtorrent how many simultaneous downloads to allow and the app takes care of the rest. Newly added inline controls make it easy to pause, resume downloads, and override the queue if you so desire.
Superfast in 64-bit.:
• Xtorrent 2 locates and downloads search results substantially faster than before, and it's even been redesigned as a 64-bit app for even greater speed on Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
Search suggestions, as you type:
• Just like Safari 4, Xtorrent provides you with suggested keywords and phrase completions when you're searching, saving you from unnecessary typing. Is it reading your mind?
• As always, you can set limits on bandwidth usage, either globally or per-download. Xtorrent can release limits at certain times of the day or when the network connection is likely to be unused.
• Xtorrent 2 works great with iTunes, automatically exporting audio and video files, so they can be synced with your iPod, iPhone, or Apple TV.
• Similar to podcasts and RSS feeds, many sites publish content as a stream of torrents (a torrentcast) that is continuously updated. Xtorrent lets you subscribe to these feeds and download any interesting content with one click.
Automatic port configuration.:
• Xtorrent 2 automates the hassle of configuring ports on routers. It talks to your router via UPNP or NAT-PMP (for Apple Airport wifi devices) to properly configure the required ports.
OS X 10.6-10.7
MGID NEWS FEED: