Audio | You Control: Tunes 1.7.2
Author: You Software
Date: 03/12/2009 01:16 PM
Size: 2.4 MB
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
Downloaded: 2955 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Rate your music
You Control: Tunes allows you to view, and even better, modify, the rating for the currently playing song directly in the menu bar. Just click on one of the 5 stars in the menu and your rating will be updated in iTunes instantly and if you happen to be in iTunes, any adjustments you make there to the currently playing song will be picked up and reflected in the menu bar by You Control: Tunes.
Customize your Control
The You Control: Tunes utility gives you full control over iTunes even when you are not in iTunes. You can set hot keys to control any or all of the iTunes controls including Next or Previous Track, Play, Pause and even the Volume. Browse your entire iTunes library and playlists using the familiar menu-style navigation method then simply click on a song and it starts playing.
Let the fun begin
And because all work and no play is…well, all work and no play, You Control: Tunes throws a little eye candy your way each time the song changes displaying the track name, artist name and any album artwork you've got in your iTunes library. Let the fun begin.
• View the rating of the currently playing song in the menu bar.
• Change the rating of the currently playing song in the menu bar.
• Place cool looking iTunes controls in the menu bar.
• Control iTunes without leaving your current application.
• Assign hot keys to your favorite iTunes commands.
• Navigate the iTunes library via a menu.
• Cool overlays display album artwork and current song.
• Place iTunes controls directly in the Mac OS X menu bar.
OS X 10.4 - 10.7
Project has been abandoned. Mac.MajorGeeks.Com keeps abandoned freeware programs available to download for anyone who might be looking for them.
MGID NEWS FEED: