1. Netspot -- Downloaded: 4162
NetSpot is the only professional app for wireless site surveys, Wi-Fi analysis, and troubleshooting on Mac OS X.
2. Opera Final -- Downloaded: 88
A full-featured internet browser, integrating modern style with powerful features, Opera gives you the freedom to truly open the web and explore.
3. WhatRoute -- Downloaded: 82
WhatRoute is a network diagnostic utility designed for Macintosh computers.
4. DNSCrypt -- Downloaded: 77
Lightweight software to boost online privacy and security by encrypting all DNS traffic between the user and OpenDNS.
5. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware -- Downloaded: 76
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac scans for and removes code that degrades system performance or attacks your system.
6. TinkerTool -- Downloaded: 72
TinkerTool is an application that gives you access to additional preference settings Apple has built into OS X.
7. Xfolders -- Downloaded: 62
Utility supplements the Finder and is an effective assistant for simple administration of your files. Project has been abandoned.
8. Blur (formerly DoNotTrackMe) -- Downloaded: 60
Simple yet effective browser tool that blocks the tracking capabilities of advertisers, social networks, and data-collection companies.
9. ImageMagick -- Downloaded: 58
Software suite that uses a Command Line Interface to create, edit, and compose bitmap images.
10. Battery Guru -- Downloaded: 57
Battery Guru will place a number in your menu bar that is constantly reading and updating the current power output (or input) of your battery.
11. Keka -- Downloaded: 50
Free file archiver for Mac OS X.
12. Adobe Flash Uninstaller -- Downloaded: 47
Free and easy to use tool that will allow you to uninstall Adobe's Flash Player from your system.
13. Vivaldi -- Downloaded: 45
Vivaldi web browser.
14. Cyberduck -- Downloaded: 45
Libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 & OpenStack Swift browser for Mac and Windows.
15. Avira Free Antivirus (formerly Avira Free Mac Security ) -- Downloaded: 42
Avira Free Antivirus for Mac delivers first-rate protection for free and prevents you from passing on PC viruses as well.
16. coconutBattery -- Downloaded: 42
coconutBattery keeps you aware of your current battery health with live information about your battery.
17. Spotify -- Downloaded: 42
Listen to music. Millions of tracks, any time you like.
18. AnyToISO -- Downloaded: 40
Converter converts BIN, MDF, PDI, CDI, NRG, B5I, IMG, DAA, UIF, DMG CD/DVD-ROM images to ISO, and extracts DMG files.
19. Xtorrent -- Downloaded: 38
Advanced torrent client aims to bring powerful features to the world of BitTorrent.
20. iBackup Viewer -- Downloaded: 38
Backup Viewer manages to extract information from iPhone and iPad backups.
21. DVDRemaster Update -- Downloaded: 37
Utility for Mac OS X to recompress large DVDs so that they fit on standard DVD5. Project has been abandoned.
22. ClipWrap -- Downloaded: 34
Re-wrap your existing HDV or AVCHD footage into QuickTime movies faster than realtime and with no image loss.
23. Integrity -- Downloaded: 34
Integrity is an essential app for webmasters, it crawls your site reporting broken links.
24. Onyx for Sierra -- Downloaded: 33
Multifunction utility allows you to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files, to run miscellaneous tasks of system maintenance, and more.
25. Roccat -- Downloaded: 32
Roccat is a blazing fast web browser with a nice and easy to use interface.
26. Macintosh Explorer X -- Downloaded: 30
Tabbed File browser offers the familiar hierarchal, two-pane file view known to Windows users, also lets you batch change file info for multiple files at once.
27. iTrash -- Downloaded: 30
Uninstall utility uses uses a special search algorithm to find and delete files distributed throughout your system storage devices.
28. 1Password -- Downloaded: 30
Password manager keeps track of all your web passwords, automates sign-in, guards from identity theft.
29. Cocktail for Sierra -- Downloaded: 30
Cocktail is a general purpose utility that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac.
30. Mozilla Firefox -- Downloaded: 29
Latest beta of Mozilla's award winning browser.
31. Miro Video Converter -- Downloaded: 29
A super simple way to convert video to the correct sizes and formats for popular phones, iPods, and other media players.
32. 2finder -- Downloaded: 29
Applescipt positions 2 finder windows next to each other allowing you to easily drag and drop files.
33. ResizeIt -- Downloaded: 28
Change the size and file format of multiple images simultaneously.
34. Parallels Desktop for Mac -- Downloaded: 28
With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side without rebooting.
35. Monolingual -- Downloaded: 28
Removes unnecessary language resources from OS X to reclaim hundreds of megabytes of disk space.
36. SlimBoat -- Downloaded: 27
SlimBoat is a free web browser that is fast, secure and loaded with powerful features.
37. Yasu -- Downloaded: 27
Conveniently run various system level Unix shell scripts to perform maintenance routines and clear the many cache files used by OS X.
38. Media Rage -- Downloaded: 27
A collection of powerful tools for media enthusiasts.
39. Remux -- Downloaded: 26
A simple remux/recode app based on FFmpeg.
40. FileXaminer -- Downloaded: 26
Allows you to modify file and folder attributes that the Finder cannot, such as type/creator info, UNIX permissions, and much more.
41. Boom -- Downloaded: 26
Simple volume booster that lets you boost the volume of your Mac and your music files.
42. XtraFinder -- Downloaded: 26
XtraFinder brings extra features to Mac Finder.
43. VNC Viewer -- Downloaded: 26
VNC Viewer is the companion software for RealVNC.
44. iTweax -- Downloaded: 26
Free utility to reveal some useful hidden features and maintenance tools for OS X.
45. FileFinder -- Downloaded: 25
Mac OS X native cataloger that memorizes any disk or folder hierarchy. It can quickly browse or search files, whether you have physical access to them or not.
46. CocoaDialog -- Downloaded: 25
Application that allows the use of common GUI controls such as file selectors, text input, progress bars, yes/no confirmations and more with a command-line application.
47. Colloquy -- Downloaded: 25
An advanced IRC & SILC client.
48. Brush Pilot -- Downloaded: 25
Fast and easy application for previewing Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Photoshop Elements Brushes.
49. Bookdog -- Downloaded: 25
Utility to automatically import/export, migrate, verify, find redirects, search, and find duplicates among bookmark collections.
50. EtreCheck -- Downloaded: 25
Displays the important details of your system configuration and copies that information to the Clipboard.
51. Sunrise -- Downloaded: 25
Sunrise is an open-source web browser designed for developers.
52. AirPort Utility 5.6.1 on OS X 10.9 Mavericks -- Downloaded: 25
Workaround to get AirPort Utility v5.6.1 working under OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
53. Dropbox -- Downloaded: 24
Early release version of Dropbox allows you to sync your files online and across your computers.
54. Samba -- Downloaded: 24
Open source software provides secure, stable and fast file and print services for all clients using the SMB/CIFS protocol.
55. MediaHuman YouTube to MP3 Converter -- Downloaded: 24
Extract audio track from your favorite videos and music clips, so you can listen to it offline or on your portable player.
56. TunnelBear -- Downloaded: 24
TunnelBear wants to bring the benefits of VPN to everyone with our incredibly simple application for Mac.
57. afterSurf -- Downloaded: 24
Small and simple-to-use Internet Browser cleaning utility. Project has been abandoned.
58. A Better Finder Rename -- Downloaded: 24
Comprehensive file renaming solution renames multiple files in a matter of seconds.
59. BetterTouchTool -- Downloaded: 24
Tool makes it possible to make the gestures on MacBooks do everything you want.
60. AppDelete -- Downloaded: 24
Uninstaller removes not only Applications but also Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins, and Screensavers along with their associated files.
61. CrashPlan -- Downloaded: 24
Computer backup made simple. CrashPlan offers totally free local and offsite backup. A subscription to our cloud backup service gets you continuous backup, mobile file access and lots more.
62. FileUtilsCM -- Downloaded: 24
CM plug-in for setting different file or folder attributes.
63. AppCleaner -- Downloaded: 24
Small application which allows you to thoroughly uninstall unwanted apps.
64. logKext for Leopard and Snow Leopard -- Downloaded: 24
Opensource keylogger for OS X that hooks into the kernel to bypass userspace security measures.
65. GrandPerspective -- Downloaded: 24
Utility helps manage your disk by graphically showing the disk usage within a file system.
66. iTerm2 -- Downloaded: 24
Full featured terminal emulation program aims at providing users with the best command line experience under OS X.
67. Broomstick -- Downloaded: 23
Broomstick is the easiest way to hide menubar icons that you don’t like.
68. RipIt -- Downloaded: 23
Simple DVD ripper for Mac.
69. ClipTwin -- Downloaded: 23
ClipTwin is the easiest tool to get instant copy and paste between iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Macs!
70. LineIn -- Downloaded: 23
LineIn is a simple application for OS X to enable the soft playthru of audio from input devices.
71. Permanent Eraser -- Downloaded: 23
File deletion utility provides a stronger level of security than Apple's Secure Empty Trash feature.
72. IMT Exif Remover -- Downloaded: 23
Program created for removing EXIF tag information within digital photos with JPEG format.
73. smcFanControl -- Downloaded: 23
Lets you set the minimum speed of the built-in fans of your Intel Macs.
74. Rename -- Downloaded: 23
Easy to use file-renaming utility.
75. GUI Tar -- Downloaded: 23
Wrapper application which acts as the front end to the 7za, tar, gzip, bzip2, uncompress, unrar, unzip, and zip UNIX utilities.
76. IPNetRouterX -- Downloaded: 23
Powerful router, firewall, and network management utility.
77. BlackBerry Desktop Software -- Downloaded: 23
Supports your BlackBerry smartphone and also allows you to synchronize media with your BlackBerry tablet. Sync your contacts and appointments, easily backup, restore and manage apps, and more.
78. MacTerm -- Downloaded: 23
A powerful replacement for the Mac OS X Terminal includes customizable windows, dynamic search, notifications, keep-alive and more.
79. Budget -- Downloaded: 23
Money-management software is based on the tried and true envelope method of budgeting.
80. Apple Java for OS X -- Downloaded: 23
Java for OS X 2015-001 installs the legacy Java 6 runtime for OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X 10.7 Lion.
81. iNetGet -- Downloaded: 23
Downloader helps you download any file of any kind via HTTP, HTTPS, FTP.
82. FontNuke -- Downloaded: 22
FontNuke is a free utility application that removes corrupt and troublesome font cache files.
83. Tor -- Downloaded: 22
Using Tor can help you anonymize web browsing and publishing, instant messaging, IRC, SSH, and more.
84. ARDMonitor -- Downloaded: 22
Shows the state of Apple Remote Desktop, whether disabled, enabled, or connected.
85. AccessMenuBarApps -- Downloaded: 22
Background app gives the user instant access to all menubar apps that reside in the right side of the mac menubar.
86. YamiPod -- Downloaded: 22
YamiPod is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod under Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
87. Apple 30 Years of Mac Font -- Downloaded: 22
Apple's custom font that depicts each Mac model from the past three decades of its history.
88. EaseUS Mac Photo Recovery Free -- Downloaded: 22
All-in-one software for recovering pictures, photos and MP3 files from Mac computer, external Drives like Digital camera, USB Cards, Memory sticks, etc
89. Kindle -- Downloaded: 22
App gives you the ability to read Kindle books on your Mac.
90. TNEF's Enough -- Downloaded: 22
Utility allows Macs to read winmail.dat and application/ms-tnef files.
91. SecondBar -- Downloaded: 22
Tool which allows you to have more than one menubar in Mac OS X.
92. Berokyo -- Downloaded: 22
Desktop organizer and quick launcher application.
93. ClearDock -- Downloaded: 22
Tool removes the semi-transparent white background from the Dock so the Dock icons are "floating" on top of your desktop picture. Project has been abandoned.
94. RestoreMeNot -- Downloaded: 22
Simple preference pane for disabling window restoration for individual applications.
95. CoolTerm -- Downloaded: 22
Easy-to-use terminal for communication with hardware connected to serial ports
96. Shades -- Downloaded: 22
Shades is a FREE utility for controlling the brightness of your screen.
97. Archivaldo -- Downloaded: 22
Archivaldo is the free file archiver for the rest of us, where you can pack, extract, delete, search and share all your files in a compact binary file system called ARA (Archivaldo Resource Archive).
98. Cache Out X -- Downloaded: 22
Utility that specializes in deleting the cache files of the System and of Internet browsers.
99. PhotoDedupo -- Downloaded: 22
Assists you in finding and deleting duplicate photo files in iPhoto.
100. Tagit -- Downloaded: 22
Assign tags and ratings to your files.