1. Disk Drill -- Downloaded: 542
Disk Drill is a data recovery software for Mac OS X with free disk management tools: duplicate file finder, disk cleanup, bootable data recovery, disk health monitoring, etc. Disk Drill means recovery for all major file types and file systems.
2. iStat Pro -- Downloaded: 139
Ultimate System monitoring widget. You'll know exactly what's going on inside your Mac! Project has been abandoned.
3. Elite Keylogger -- Downloaded: 77
Free Elite Keylogger for Mac easily records everything a Mac user types on the monitored computer.
4. Afloat -- Downloaded: 74
Adds many window management features to most Mac applications.
5. Simple Port Tester -- Downloaded: 52
Helps users test if their ports are open with just a few clicks.
6. Chromium -- Downloaded: 50
Browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way to experience the web.
7. Apple Boot Camp Support Software -- Downloaded: 45
This download contains the Windows Support Software (Windows Drivers) you will need to support Windows 7 on your Mac. Supports MacBook Pro (13 and 15 inch, Mid 2012)
8. MKVToolNix -- Downloaded: 30
Create, split, edit, mux, demux, merge, extract or inspect Matroska files. The program will also work with other video formats.
9. Dropbox -- Downloaded: 29
Dropbox is software that syncs your files online and across your computers.
10. Vidalia -- Downloaded: 27
Controller GUI for Tor software helps you anonymize web browsing, instant messaging and more.
11. PopChar X -- Downloaded: 21
PopChar makes "typing" of unusual characters easy without having to remember keyboard combinations.
12. GnuCash -- Downloaded: 18
GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software.
13. Downie -- Downloaded: 17
Drag-and-drop video downloader supports over 260 sites.
14. Backuplist+ -- Downloaded: 16
Popular "wrapper" application for the rsync copy tool.
15. FoldersSynchronizer -- Downloaded: 15
Utility which synchronizes and backs-up files, folders and disks.
16. iZip -- Downloaded: 15
Easy way to manage ZIP, ZIPX, RAR, TAR, 7ZIP and other compressed files on your Mac.
17. Skype -- Downloaded: 15
Make group video calls, calls to phones and free skype-to-skype calls wherever you are in the world.
18. HandyPrint -- Downloaded: 15
AnyPrint is an application that allows you to print from your iPods, iPads and iPhones on legacy printers that do not support the AirPrint protocol.
19. Fotor -- Downloaded: 14
Fotor photo editor lets you take your photo where no photo has gone before.
20. Java SE Runtime Environment -- Downloaded: 14
Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE) lets you deploy Java applications on desktops and servers, as well as in today's demanding embedded environments.
21. DetectX -- Downloaded: 13
DetectX is a dedicated search tool to find MacKeeper’s (and a variety of other) hidden files on your system.
22. iPodDisk -- Downloaded: 13
Copy music off an iPod from within the Finder, or whatever application that can read files.
23. TRIM Enabler -- Downloaded: 13
Trim is must-have feature for most Solid State Drives. It not only increases data writing speeds, but it increases the lifetime of the SSD itself.
24. Speak To Me -- Downloaded: 12
AppleScript application speaks what you type. Project has been abandoned.
25. BatChmod -- Downloaded: 12
Utility for manipulating file and folder privileges allows the manipulation of ownership as well as the privileges associated to the Owner, Group or others.
26. iffmpeg -- Downloaded: 12
iFFmpeg is a front-end for FFmpeg to convert multimedia files between formats.
27. Unity -- Downloaded: 12
Unity is a game development ecosystem: a powerful rendering engine fully integrated with a complete set of intuitive tools and rapid workflows.
28. SDLMAME -- Downloaded: 12
“Embedded port” of the popular MAME™, meaning it’s included with the main MAME source tree.
29. avast! Mac Security -- Downloaded: 12
avast! Free Antivirus for Mac protects you from Mac-targeting viruses and other malware attacks.
30. MovieSherlock -- Downloaded: 12
MovieSherlock is the fastest and easiest way to download and convert YouTube movies.
31. DIP -- Downloaded: 12
Installs the hidden Disk Image System Preference pane into the System Preferences application.
32. BroadbandOptimizer -- Downloaded: 12
Optimizes your download speeds by increasing the memory buffers used for TCP transfers. Project has been abandoned.
33. KisMAC -- Downloaded: 11
Open-source and free stumbler/scanner application for Mac OS X uses monitor mode and passive scanning.
34. CheckMyMac -- Downloaded: 11
CheckMyMac monitors key components in your system and helps preventing major malfunctions before they happen.
35. NoScript -- Downloaded: 11
Firefox extension provides extra protection for Firefox and
36. AudioFinder -- Downloaded: 11
The digital musician's workflow accelerator, asset management system, and music production hub.
37. VideoDrive -- Downloaded: 10
Add your video collection to iTunes. VideoDrive supports all current video formats and does not require lengthy video conversions.
38. Charles -- Downloaded: 10
Charles is a web proxy (HTTP Proxy / HTTP Monitor) that runs on your own computer.
39. ScreenMat -- Downloaded: 10
Allows users to change the default format that screen shots are saved in. Project has been abandoned.
40. Universal Checker -- Downloaded: 10
Universal Checker helps you scan and indentify Universal/X86/PPC executables/libraries. Project has been abandoned.
41. Universal Media Server -- Downloaded: 10
DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server program streams or transcodes many different media formats with little or no configuration.
42. GimmeSomeTune -- Downloaded: 9
Translucent floating window provides you with information about the currently playing iTunes song.
43. Radar in Motion -- Downloaded: 9
A dashboard widget for animated weather maps from The Weather Channel or NOAA.
44. Cookie -- Downloaded: 9
Scans your computer for ALL types of Cookies and is easily configured to remove all unwanted/tracking-advertising cookies.
45. Apple OS X Lion Server -- Downloaded: 9
The next generation of Apple’s award-winning server software. Lion Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, host your own website, publish wikis, distribute podcasts, remotely access your network, and more.
46. Apple OS X Lion Update Server Combo 10.7.5 -- Downloaded: 9
The 10.7.5 update is recommended for all servers currently running Lion Server. This update includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, migration and security of your server.
47. VUWER -- Downloaded: 9
Application designed to remotely track your Mac laptop (or any other Apple computer) in the event that it is lost or stolen.
48. XMedia -- Downloaded: 9
HyperCard stack that can open and edit Images, Movies and Audio Tracks. Project has been abandoned.
49. Flux -- Downloaded: 9
Flux is an application for designing websites, visually and using hand coding.
50. OmniFocus -- Downloaded: 9
OmniFocus is designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to store, manage, and process them into actionable to-do items.
51. ViewIt -- Downloaded: 9
OS X native, fast and easy to use image viewer that supports most popular image formats.
52. Dash Monitors -- Downloaded: 9
Widget displays a graphic summary of your system resource usage.
53. SMS Mac -- Downloaded: 9
Address Book plug-in lets you enter SMS text and send the SMS through the Internet.
54. XQuartz X11 -- Downloaded: 9
Open-source effort to develop a version of the X.org X Window System that runs on Mac OS X.
55. GPG Suite -- Downloaded: 9
Use GPG Suite to encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify files or messages.
56. Herald -- Downloaded: 9
Notification plugin for Mail.app. shows you popup notifications whenever you receive new Mail.
57. Time Machine Buddy -- Downloaded: 9
Organises and displays the systems logs generated by Apple’s Time Machine Backup feature.
58. OpenGL Extensions Viewer -- Downloaded: 9
Viewer for OpenGL 3D accelerator displays the vendor name, the version implemented, the renderer name and extensions.
59. beaTunes -- Downloaded: 9
beaTunes helps you build better playlists.
60. Pongo -- Downloaded: 9
Utility converts Illustrator files (CSX versions) in raster images like PNG and JPG.
61. Mach Desktop -- Downloaded: 9
Brings your desktop to life with Quartz Compositions, Quicktime Movies, or Web pages.
62. NetGrowler -- Downloaded: 9
Displays pop-up notifications on network events (joining new wireless networks, IP address changes, etc.) through Growl.
63. CCleaner -- Downloaded: 9
Number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC, now available for your Mac, protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure.
64. DeepSleep -- Downloaded: 9
Allows your Mac laptop or desktop to sleep without using any power or drain the batteries.
65. HimmelBar -- Downloaded: 9
Provides an icon in the menu bar to quickly access your installed applications by scanning standard locations such as local, user, network and developer applications. Project has been abandoned.
66. Onyx for Mountain Lion -- Downloaded: 9
Multifunction utility (maintenance, optimization, and personalization) for Mac OS 10.8
67. MorphX for Jaguar and Panther -- Downloaded: 9
Application runs on OS X 10.2 and 10.3 for calculating images or movies where one image transforms into another.
68. 32- or 64-bit Kernel Startup Mode Selector -- Downloaded: 9
Shows if you have a 32-bit or a 64-bit processor and allows you to start the MacOS X Kernel in 32-bit or in 64-bit mode.
69. InterMapper X -- Downloaded: 8
Utility for network monitoring and alerting.
70. Postbox Express -- Downloaded: 8
Simple, yet powerful, email application based on the same platform as the premium version of Postbox.
71. Google Reader Snow Leopard -- Downloaded: 8
Google extension lets you keep up to date with the latest news through RSS feeds. Project has been abandoned.
72. Bochs -- Downloaded: 8
Bochs is a highly portable open source IA-32 (x86) PC emulator written in C++, that runs on most popular platforms.
73. FileZilla -- Downloaded: 8
Application is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP client and server, with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface.
74. Norton Virus Definitions for NAV 11.x / 10.2 Intel -- Downloaded: 8
Latest Certified Virus Definition for Norton AntiVirus.
75. iPhoto Buddy -- Downloaded: 8
Easily create, manage, and switch between multiple iPhoto Libraries.
76. LaunchControl -- Downloaded: 8
LaunchControl allows you to manage system- and user services on your Mac.
77. Mail Forward -- Downloaded: 8
Forward mail from AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, MSN, Netscape, Yahoo and standard POP and IMAP web mail accounts to any e-mail address.
78. Butler -- Downloaded: 8
Utility lets you fast launch programs and open documents; control iTunes from any application; search web sites without opening your browser; store multiple items on the clipboard; record simple keyboard macros, and oh so much more.
79. MiniBatteryStatus -- Downloaded: 8
Small Dashboard widget that monitors battery status, charge percentage and remaining battery life.
80. aTV Flash (black) -- Downloaded: 8
User-friendly software package that supercharges your black AppleTV, unleashing a plethora of new functionality.
81. SlothCam -- Downloaded: 8
Customizable webcam widget that lets you view any jpeg based webcam.
82. Yahoo! Messenger -- Downloaded: 8
Allows you to quickly exchange messages with your Yahoo! and Windows Live Messenger.
83. DesktopID -- Downloaded: 8
Application will display all sorts of machine information right on the desktop.
84. MediaHuman Audio Converter -- Downloaded: 8
Convert your music absolutely free in WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF or Apple Loseless format.
85. VLC Media Player -- Downloaded: 8
Highly portable multimedia player for audio and video formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
86. ResizeImages Service -- Downloaded: 8
Tool to batch resize images by pixels or percentage. Preserve width to height ratio.
87. Sketch -- Downloaded: 8
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package.
88. Winclone Classic -- Downloaded: 8
Easily backup and restore a bootable Windows partition.
89. Little Snitch -- Downloaded: 8
Tool designed to alert you on outgoing network connections.
90. Blackout -- Downloaded: 8
Blackout 3 brings twilight time to your Mac screen. Project has been abandoned.
91. Seas0nPass -- Downloaded: 8
Jailbreak tool designed specifically for 2nd gen AppleTV.
92. FastTasks 2 -- Downloaded: 8
At-a-glance display of key system info, quickly toggle hidden files, free memory, remove login items and create a super-fast RAM disk and more.
93. Carbon Copy Cloner -- Downloaded: 8
A backup/cloning utility for Mac OS X. In addition to general backup, CCC can also clone one hard drive to another.
94. ShakesPeer -- Downloaded: 8
Peer to peer file sharing program is a client for the Direct Connect protocol.
95. Screenshot Path -- Downloaded: 8
With one click you can create a default folder for your screenshots.
96. Commander One -- Downloaded: 8
Free dual pane file manager for Mac.
97. FFView -- Downloaded: 8
Fast OpenGL-powered picture viewer aimed at letting you read manga or other comics onscreen. Project has been abandoned.
98. Snort -- Downloaded: 8
Command-line network intrusion prevention system capable of performing real-time traffic analysis and packet logging on IP networks.
99. ShareMouse -- Downloaded: 8
Cross-platform utility allows you to operate multiple computers with one mouse and one keyboard.
100. Maintenance -- Downloaded: 8
System maintenance and cleaning utility allows you to run miscellaneous tasks of system maintenance.