1. Netspot -- Downloaded: 2244
NetSpot is the only professional app for wireless site surveys, Wi-Fi analysis, and troubleshooting on Mac OS X.
2. MacX Video Converter Free Edition -- Downloaded: 39
MacX Video Converter Free Edition is a completely free video converter for Mac that helps you to free convert any SD/HD videos to MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, MKV, MP3, etc for playing on iPhone and iPad, with high speed and 98% quality reserved.
3. Apple iTunes -- Downloaded: 37
iTunes is the world's best way to play — and add to — your collection of music, movies, TV shows, apps, audiobooks, and more.
4. Blur (formerly DoNotTrackMe) -- Downloaded: 34
Simple yet effective browser tool that blocks the tracking capabilities of advertisers, social networks, and data-collection companies.
5. Spotify -- Downloaded: 32
Listen to music. Millions of tracks, any time you like.
6. Opera Final -- Downloaded: 30
A full-featured internet browser, integrating modern style with powerful features, Opera gives you the freedom to truly open the web and explore.
7. Dropbox -- Downloaded: 30
Early release version of Dropbox allows you to sync your files online and across your computers.
8. Google Maps Plugin -- Downloaded: 28
Easy way to find your Address Book contacts using Google Maps and Google Earth.
9. FUSE for macOS (formerly OSXFUSE) -- Downloaded: 27
Utility allows you to extend Mac OS X's native file handling capabilities via third-party file systems. FUSE for macOS is a successor to MacFUSE.
10. Vivaldi -- Downloaded: 27
Vivaldi web browser.
11. Widget Manager -- Downloaded: 25
Preference pane lets you manage Widgets in Mac OS X.
12. Audacity -- Downloaded: 24
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use and multilingual audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.
13. MacPilot -- Downloaded: 24
Enable/disable hidden features in OS X, optimize and repair your system and perform numerous routine maintenance operations with the click of a button.
14. ImageMagick -- Downloaded: 20
Software suite that uses a Command Line Interface to create, edit, and compose bitmap images.
15. Roccat -- Downloaded: 19
Roccat is a blazing fast web browser with a nice and easy to use interface.
16. HTML-Optimizer -- Downloaded: 19
Reliably optimize your existing HTML code.
17. Scroll Reverser -- Downloaded: 18
Free app for Mac OS X that reverses the direction of scrolling.
18. Mozilla Firefox -- Downloaded: 17
Latest release candidate of Mozilla's award winning browser.
19. Esperance DV -- Downloaded: 17
Module for System Preferences making a RamDisk. Project has been abandoned.
20. YouView -- Downloaded: 16
Browse, watch, convert, and download YouTube videos on your Mac faster.
21. Joystick And Gamepad Tester -- Downloaded: 16
Allows you to test your digital and analog USB game devices.
22. Integrity -- Downloaded: 16
Integrity is an essential app for webmasters, it crawls your site reporting broken links.
23. Subler -- Downloaded: 16
Application that opens media containers, allows you to add or remove media tracks inside them, and then saves them out again.
24. Vienna -- Downloaded: 15
Open source RSS/Atom reader provides features comparable to commercial newsreaders.
25. Apple Boot Camp Support Software -- Downloaded: 14
This download contains the Windows Support Software (Windows Drivers) you will need to support Windows 7 on your Mac. Supports MacBook Air (Mid 2011) or later, MacBook Pro (Mid 2010) or later * MacBook Pro 13 inch-Mid 2010 is not supported), Mac Pro (Earl
26. Mozilla Firefox -- Downloaded: 14
Latest beta of Mozilla's award winning browser.
27. Apple Java for OS X -- Downloaded: 14
Java for OS X 2015-001 installs the legacy Java 6 runtime for OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X 10.7 Lion.
28. TunnelBear -- Downloaded: 14
TunnelBear wants to bring the benefits of VPN to everyone with our incredibly simple application for Mac.
29. A Better Finder Rename -- Downloaded: 14
Comprehensive file renaming solution renames multiple files in a matter of seconds.
30. CleanMyMac -- Downloaded: 14
CleanMyMac is an ingeniously simple and powerful application for keeping your Mac clean.
31. Acronis True Image for Mac -- Downloaded: 14
Reliable image backup and recovery of your entire system – email, music, photos, videos, documents, personal settings, bookmarks, and all your applications.
32. CoolBook -- Downloaded: 13
Monitor the frequency, voltage and temperature of the CoreDuo / Core2Duo CPU on MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pros.
33. iBackup Viewer -- Downloaded: 13
Backup Viewer manages to extract information from iPhone and iPad backups.
34. Stainless -- Downloaded: 13
Developed in response to Google Chrome, Stainless has features you won't find in any other browser.
35. Adobe Creative Cloud -- Downloaded: 12
With Creative Cloud™, everything you need to create intuitively and collaboratively is included.
36. Xtorrent -- Downloaded: 12
Advanced torrent client aims to bring powerful features to the world of BitTorrent.
37. Quicksilver -- Downloaded: 12
Quicksilver is a launcher utility app for Mac OS X which gives you the ability to perform common, every-day tasks rapidly and without thought.
38. Avira Free Antivirus (formerly Avira Free Mac Security ) -- Downloaded: 12
Avira Free Antivirus for Mac delivers first-rate protection for free and prevents you from passing on PC viruses as well.
39. Dockyard Widget -- Downloaded: 12
Widget is a "dock switcher" for Mac OS X. It allows you to have multiple docks and switch between them with one click.
40. IPNetSentryX -- Downloaded: 11
Advanced firewall intrusion detector that includes bandwidth allocation, bandwidth accounting, Ethernet bridging, AirPort configuration, and detailed logging.
41. Tunnelblick -- Downloaded: 11
Program that can be used to securely connect a Mac running OS X to an OpenVPN server.
42. evasi0n7 -- Downloaded: 11
evasi0n7 is an unteathered jailbreak for OS iOS 7.0 through 7.0.6.
43. Apple Security Update El Capitan -- Downloaded: 11
Security Update 2016-003 is recommended for all users and improves the security of OS X.
44. iExplorer -- Downloaded: 11
Utility lets you use an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad as if it were in disk mode or a flash drive.
45. 1Password -- Downloaded: 10
Password manager keeps track of all your web passwords, automates sign-in, guards from identity theft.
46. Xbench -- Downloaded: 10
Provides a comprehensive benchmarking solution for Mac OS X.
47. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware -- Downloaded: 10
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac scans for and removes code that degrades system performance or attacks your system.
48. Cocktail for Sierra -- Downloaded: 10
Cocktail is a general purpose utility that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac.
49. Apple Boot Camp Support Software -- Downloaded: 10
This download contains the Windows Support Software (Windows Drivers) you will need to support Windows 7 on your Mac. Supports MacBook Air (Mid 2011) and Mac mini (Mid 2011)
50. Sloth -- Downloaded: 10
Displays a list of all open files in use by all the applications your user account is running on the system.
51. coconutBattery -- Downloaded: 10
coconutBattery keeps you aware of your current battery health with live information about your battery.
52. Ukelele -- Downloaded: 10
Unicode Keyboard Layout Editor aims to simplify keyboard layout editing by providing a graphical interface to .keylayout files.
53. EtreCheck -- Downloaded: 10
Displays the important details of your system configuration and copies that information to the Clipboard.
54. Google Chrome Final -- Downloaded: 10
Google Chrome browser combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
55. iNetGet -- Downloaded: 10
Downloader helps you download any file of any kind via HTTP, HTTPS, FTP.
56. OmniWeb -- Downloaded: 10
Powerful, feature-rich alternative to the standard web browser.
57. SoundCloud Downloader -- Downloaded: 9
SoundCloud Downloader allows you to download directly from soundcloud.com.
58. Sunrise -- Downloaded: 9
Sunrise is an open-source web browser designed for developers.
59. Karabiner (formerly KeyRemap4MacBook) -- Downloaded: 9
Powerful and stable keyboard customizer for OS X.
60. MemoryOptimizer (was Free The Mem) -- Downloaded: 9
MemoryOptimizer will help to quickly speed up your computer.
61. WhatsApp for Mac -- Downloaded: 9
With WhatsApp, you'll get fast, simple, secure messaging and calling for free*, available on phones all over the world.
62. Anonym -- Downloaded: 9
Network access anonymizer hides your IP address when browsing with Safari, using FTP or mail servers, using SSH, Telnet, IRC or other network tools.
63. Memory BoostUp -- Downloaded: 8
Keep your Mac's memory usage optimal by running Memory BoostUp prior to launching memory intensive applications.
64. CPUSetter -- Downloaded: 8
CPUSetter adjusts the number of active cores in your cpu(s). It can also enable/disable hyperthreading.
65. Apple 30 Years of Mac Font -- Downloaded: 8
Apple's custom font that depicts each Mac model from the past three decades of its history.
66. WhatRoute -- Downloaded: 8
WhatRoute is a network diagnostic utility designed for Macintosh computers.
67. ARDMonitor -- Downloaded: 8
Shows the state of Apple Remote Desktop, whether disabled, enabled, or connected.
68. DoubleCommand -- Downloaded: 8
DoubleCommand is software for Mac OS X (a kernel extension) that lets you remap keys.
69. iBored -- Downloaded: 8
Basically a hex editor for disk sectors, but can also be used to edit files, including disk images.
70. iConvertX -- Downloaded: 8
Easily converts video files to other filetypes. You will no longer need QuickTime Pro to convert your video files.
71. Kaspersky Flashfake Removal Tool -- Downloaded: 8
Detect and remove Flashfake/Flashback trojan from your Mac.
72. Cyberduck -- Downloaded: 8
Libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 & OpenStack Swift browser for Mac and Windows.
73. OpenMark -- Downloaded: 8
OpenGL benchmark for Mac OS X. Project has been abandoned.
74. Onyx for Snow Leopard -- Downloaded: 8
Multifunction utility (maintenance, optimization, and personalization). OnyX allows you to verify the Startup Disk and the structure of its System files, run miscellaneous tasks of system maintenance, verify the status of the startup disk and more.
75. DriveTest for Mac OS 8.6-OS X 10.2 -- Downloaded: 8
FWB DriveTest™ was built for users of Mac OS 8.6-OS X 10.2 to effectively compare their hard drive performance to their needs. Project has been abandoned.
76. AppPolice -- Downloaded: 8
Minimalistic application that lets you quickly limit the CPU usage of any of the running processes.
77. GrandPerspective -- Downloaded: 8
Utility helps manage your disk by graphically showing the disk usage within a file system.
78. TimeMachineEditor -- Downloaded: 8
Change the default one-hour backup interval of Time Machine.
79. ClearDock -- Downloaded: 8
Tool removes the semi-transparent white background from the Dock so the Dock icons are "floating" on top of your desktop picture. Project has been abandoned.
80. focus booster -- Downloaded: 7
Application designed to help you eliminate the anxiety of time and enhance your focus and concentration.
81. ClamXav for Panther -- Downloaded: 7
Free virus checker for Mac OS X 10.3 has a clean, simple-to-use interface.
82. JDiskReport -- Downloaded: 7
Provides statistics on how much space files and directories consume on your hard drives.
83. Google Importer -- Downloaded: 7
App will display the top Google results right next to your computer files during a Spotlight search. Project has been abandoned.
84. IPNetRouterX -- Downloaded: 7
Powerful router, firewall, and network management utility.
85. iFinance -- Downloaded: 7
Enter your income and all the expenses in iFinance and start organizing your life with weekly or monthly budgets.
86. File Juicer -- Downloaded: 7
Extract images, video, audio & text from files & folders.
87. AccessMenuBarApps -- Downloaded: 7
Background app gives the user instant access to all menubar apps that reside in the right side of the mac menubar.
88. Unzip -- Downloaded: 7
Utility replaces Snow Leopard's default UnZip.
89. Samba -- Downloaded: 7
Open source software provides secure, stable and fast file and print services for all clients using the SMB/CIFS protocol.
90. CUPS -- Downloaded: 7
CUPS provides a portable printing layer for UNIX®-based operating systems.
91. iBoostUp -- Downloaded: 7
Monitors your Mac and automatically repairs common performance problems as they occur.
92. XtraFinder -- Downloaded: 7
XtraFinder brings extra features to Mac Finder.
93. KeyCue -- Downloaded: 7
Display, remember, and learn menu shortcuts and increase your productivity.
94. LiteSwitch X -- Downloaded: 7
Application switcher also offers a whole host of other features like drag and drop support, application exclusion, application termination and window layering control.
95. Macintosh Explorer X -- Downloaded: 7
Tabbed File browser offers the familiar hierarchal, two-pane file view known to Windows users, also lets you batch change file info for multiple files at once.
96. Razer Pro Driver -- Downloaded: 7
Latest driver for Razer Pro high-resolution mouse allows you to program each button individually among other features. Project has been abandoned.
97. iTunesFS -- Downloaded: 7
FUSEOFS based file system makes all your iTunes playlists available as folders in Finder. Now you can easily copy content of your iTunes library and your iPods in Finder or the Terminal.
98. What’s Keeping Me -- Downloaded: 7
Helps you identify the application that's keeping you from emptying the Trash or ejecting a disk.
99. DVDRemaster Update -- Downloaded: 7
Utility for Mac OS X to recompress large DVDs so that they fit on standard DVD5. Project has been abandoned.
100. Archivaldo -- Downloaded: 7
Archivaldo is the free file archiver for the rest of us, where you can pack, extract, delete, search and share all your files in a compact binary file system called ARA (Archivaldo Resource Archive).