Back Up | Synchronize! X Plus 4.3.3
Date: 11/08/2016 09:44 PM
Size: 1.9 MB
License: Shareware $29.95
Requires: OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Downloaded: 2386 times
TIP: MacBooster 2 - A powerful, recommended cleaner for your Mac.
Synchronize! X Plus actions can be scheduled to be performed at night or at any preset time, once or periodically, without anyone present. Passwords can be supplied automatically for file server connections.
• View details of files, including folder hierarchy.
• Manual removal of files/folders from sync/backup list.
• Automatic deletion of files/folders from destination folder.
• Multiple schedules for syncs/backups.
• Scheduled sync/backup can occur without Synchronize! running.
• Completion of sync/backup can trigger an action like another sync/backup or an AppleScript.
• File and folder filtering by age, name, creator, or type.
• Running Log of sync/backup activity and errors.
• Progress window displays number of files and their size as well as time completed and remaining.
• Automatic connection to file servers , including password entry.
• Begin sync/backup options:- at login- upon disk insertion- scheduled- manually
• Move files instead of copying them.
What's the difference between this and the Pro version?
Synchronize! X Plus is intended for synchronizing and backing up personal data on Mac OS X. Synchronize! Pro X is for backing up an entire Mac OS X system, so that the backup is bootable. Synchronize! Pro X has a number of additional features. For more information, see author's feature comparison chart.
This software requires a current license or a one-week demo serial number.
Limitations: You may use its basic file synchronization and backup features free for folders containing 10MBytes or less.
OS X 10.4+
MGID NEWS FEED: